Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Iodine

Rate this Entry

The Hall of Sluts

Posted 09-16-2013 at 01:54 PM by Iodine
Updated 10-29-2013 at 11:38 AM by Iodine

~~~WELCOME TO THE HALL OF SLUTS~~~

This is the place where i add a link to the profile of users for whatever reason i think are good little sluts, with there permission of course.

MsX: For asking to be put here, and encouraging me get round to making this. If wanting someone else to make a blog post listing yourself as a slut is not slutty i don't know what is.
slave_boy93: Pm him PEE, and have fun. Also asked to be put in my sig as a slut.
DJR86: Asked to be put in my sig as a slut, if you ask to be called a slut your already a slut, welcome to the slut hall DJR86.
SluttyGirl This slutty girl thinks about getting fucked all the time in her classes and wants every guy in there to try her out, so pm her and try her out already, im sure you'll enjoy it.
Kami Ever met someone who's horny all the time? Click that link and you will. The longer she goes without release, the more slutty and open for some daring tasks she becomes, so by all means deny her and dare her. She aspires to be GetDare's biggest slut so go ahead and make it happen.
I forgot to mention this but... ITS A TRAP!
Simi A nymphomaniac whos addicted to piss dares involving her bed. How we know shes a nymphomaniac she isnt even satisfied with 100 orgasms in a few hours. Yep..... One hundred thats... impressive, and now she hasn't came for 6 months so by all means try and make her cum.
sissy Raylin She is a sissy cock sucker who will do anything to be a better slut, including locking up her own penis for life. Dont annoy her, she may try and do the same to you. And with a username like that, how could i not add her here.
SlaveLeia147Has a habit of giving random people blowjobs, i think she likes car salesmen a bit too much So who wants to be her jabba the hut .
jlstockton25 LOOOOVES tampons, shes not camera shy so just watch out for her shows. Im sure she would like you to look at her.
sub123
Ready to suck cock and touch her self at a moments notice, also she can count to three
aimee b Her master considers her a slut, she considers herself a slut, Shes a slut . Gladly edges herself for strangers, so pm her "edge slut" and she may edge for you.

Applications are welcome below (not pm), but i will have to be a little more strict with who gets the honor of being called a slut.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3939 Comments 40
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 40

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you for the humiliation of this post Now everyone can see what a slut I am.
  2. Old Comment
    I would like to be an official Slut!
    When you said you'll be being more strict with who gets to be calls a slut, is there any kind of slut test I can take to prove myself worthy?
    Posted 09-17-2013 at 12:53 PM by SweatyUnderwear SweatyUnderwear is offline
  3. Old Comment
    My master sent me here to become an official slut. I'm ready for whatever strictness you have to throw at me.
  4. Old Comment
    I said i was going to be more strict because, well just saying "hi put me" on there isn't going to cut it anymore, if i left it like that it would be full of people who are just horny one time and think it would be fun.

Besides having a list of descriptions just saying that they asked to be here would be no fun in the long run.

I don't need you to do any elaborate task or dare for me. It is not a test. If your a slut its just a part of you after all, and if thats the case it should be plainly obvious to tell.

All i need you to do is explain why you should be put in the hall, its just that easy
    Updated 09-18-2013 at 09:27 AM by Iodine
  5. Old Comment
    I'm definitely a slut. I think about getting fucked all the time in my classes and want every guy in there to try me out
  6. Old Comment
    What a nice list ... wonder if I could join this hall of "fame" too lol

Why am I a slut: Well im basically hornly all the time in my freetime and just love to get dared to do some wierd stuff on here ... also the longer i go without release, the more slutty and open for some daring tasks i become ... guess that makes me quite the slut for dares i think ....

also MsX is my idol on here and i try to be just as slutty as her muahaha
    Updated 09-21-2013 at 01:12 PM by kami
  7. Old Comment
    Welcome aboard kami.
  8. Old Comment
    Kami, I adore you, even more so after reading that! You're quite the little slut yourself...we make a good pair of whores

And again, Iodine, I love being up here I'm always horny and always craving humiliation so it's awesome to have something like this...
  9. Old Comment
    Thank you MsX - means quite much to me
  10. Old Comment
    trap? i just love to be treated like a girl - and whenever people want me to stuff my pussy with something you can imagine where it will go ... right! into my boy pussy lol
  11. Old Comment
    You seem offended arent traps incredibly cute?

Whats more slutty than a horny guy that trys to pass as a girl.

ehm i think i said too much about my taste there.
  12. Old Comment
    You may have done :P Must say i dont know if i am considered bad enough to be on here, given nymphomania and a slight addiction to very degrading piss based tasked within my own bed :P
    (if someone who has never been saisfied after she has done over 100 orgasms in a few hours isnt a slut i dont now who is)
    Kami is also very cute
  13. Old Comment
    wait thats possible.

Welcome aboard.
  14. Old Comment
    Hey! unfair advertising for your cause on our chastity war
  15. Old Comment
    well you know what they say, all's fair in war.
  16. Old Comment
    id like to request and initiation to the hall of sluts i enjoyed locking that poor prick up with you earlier tonight btw that was fun
  17. Old Comment
    Welcome aboard sissy Raylin.
  18. Old Comment
    do i have to do some super sluty task?
  19. Old Comment
    Nope, its just a hall of sluts, not a slut dungeon.

Thats a idea i might sit upon .
  20. Old Comment
    hehe i think we all will ;p
  21. Old Comment
    Please add me to the hall, im the biggest slut you will ever see.
  22. Old Comment
    I am a slut. I once gave oral sex to a car salesman as he took me on my test drive. I knew him for an hour. Please ask me for more of my slut resume if you need more.
  23. Old Comment
    Haha a slut dungeon...hmm...
  24. Old Comment
    Sorry didnt notice the posts here,

Ill admit gamer's was... sort of me on her account So im not adding her.

SlaveLeia147 welcome aboard, we do need a good driver after all
  25. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by iodine View Comment
    Sorry didnt notice the posts here,

Ill admit gamer's was... sort of me on her account So im not adding her.

SlaveLeia147 welcome aboard, we do need a good driver after all
    Thanks!! I'm so proud to be on your list!