Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Komodo Jones

Rate this Entry

UnHappy Birthday to Me

Posted 09-18-2009 at 02:04 PM by Komodo Jones

Hey everybody still bummed about the whole Internet thing. Thankfully, I'm at my grandma's house so I don't have to worry about the Internet breaking down or anyone snooping over my shoulders...yet. As some of you know my birthday is this coming Monday and I'll be turning 24. I was going to ask for some dares, if the Internet still was readily available to me at my house but obviously it's not. Also, there would be something else that may have prevented me from doing so. Yeah but tomorrow me and some of my friends are going to hang out, and I assume my family and I will do something on Monday. Hopefully, it won't be as suckish as last years. I invited lots of people to my party...only two came. I got a bootleg coppy of "Family Matters" on DVD, that was obviously not legit since one of the discs had "Dexter's Laboratory" on it. So yeah, it was pretty much suckish. However, I have a feeling that this year is going to be better. I got my first grade back from school today and it was a 25/25, so that was good but then again it was probably one of the easiest assignements I'll have "Write a limerick." I guess I'll type it now you may get a laugh out of it unless you like a certain show.
There once was a man from Brazil
Who hated the pop-culture swill
He found a huge axe
Made teens out of wax
And killed the cast of One Tree Hill.
Yeah that was it. Also in other news, I have started on another story. I am not abandoning my first one, I'm just trying to get over this block I've come up to. So with any luck that will be posted soon. I will say it's another one of the mass-produced s/m stories but we'll see where it goes. It's a little more interesting to me for certain reasons. Well I'm going to head out and get home soon. So until the next time I'm available to get on this is KJ out!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 685 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    HAHaHa, if our parents want to take one of us out on our birthdays we don't like it. We sigh if our parents want to take us somewhere, and we try to get them to say "Alright, we'll just stay home." Most of the birthdays, we just stay home anyway. Actually, when they ask us if we would like to go anywhere for our birthday, we say no, just stay home, lol. We like it WAY more celebrating our birthdays at home.

Happy Brthday by the way.
  2. Old Comment
    Firstly, Happy Birthday for Monday.
    Secondly, I apologise for not reading all of your blog, it's 03:14am.
    Thirdly, does this mean you are back?
  3. Old Comment
    No I'm not back but I'm slowly working toward it. I got a new hp mini yesterday and I need to go to best buy to find a USB disc drive for it and I'll also be looking for networking options when I'm there. So I hope something works out so that I can become a constant again.
  4. Old Comment
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!