Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Phaade

Rate this Entry

Likes, Dislikes, Curious and Limits

Posted 11-07-2018 at 08:29 PM by Phaade
Updated 11-18-2018 at 08:38 AM by Phaade

Hey Everyone!
So this is my Like-Limit list.
Here you can find all of my Likes/dislikes and limits I could think of at the moment.
I reserve the right to add anything at any time to one of those categories.

But for all who know a kink that I didnt mention Im glad to hear about it and even try it out. Im really open to testing new things and push the ones I already have to establish where my limits are.

Things I Love

--Feet--
Female or feminine Feet are the most exciting body part for me besides the face. I just love everything that has to do with feet, even my own.

--Humiliation--
Well this is a big turn on for me. Being told what to do is something I really enjoy, especially when it is humiliating. But I want it to be creative also, im okay with the usual tasks, but what gets me really going are creative and new things that could potentially makes you laugh.

--Control--
Giving up control is obviously essential for every Sub, but I really enjoy it and even tried 24/7 control. Its a totally different experience and I came to love giving up control about even mundane things.

Things I Like

--Bondage--
As far as bondage goes, I love the feeling of restraints that are denying me free movement. Sadly I never did it in Real with someone else, so I never was completly helpless, but I like to tie me up nonetheless. Especially in combination with other kinks (humiliating poses, etc).

--Pain/Cbt--
Soooo this is a bit more complicated for me. I really do enjoy pain and not only as a punishment. But it really depends on the day for me, sometimes I can bare quite alot of pain and sometimes I just cant. I'd like to try to push my Pain limits a bit and see how much I can take.

--Anal--
Yeah so Anal is also complicated. I really am not into scat, that being said I only do Anal when I had an enema first. I need to be clean down there or Im not doing it. But when I actually do it I enjoy it and even had one anal orgasm.

--Roleplay--
For those who are interested in it, I also enjoy Roleplay. It obviously depends on the Scene and roles, but in general I really like to pretend in a detailed story.

--Pee--
I also do enjoy Pee play, not always, but its definitely something I do enjoy from time to time.

--Cum Play--
Although the taste still is a bit funny to me, I like doing a bit of cumplay. And since its a bit funny its almost always humiliating too.

--Edging/Denial--
Eventhough it is frustraiting to do it I like being told to edge and even denied orgasm, as long as its not over the top much. Except for punishments.

--Breath Play--
Its hard to do it online, but I like giving up control about this. It makes me feel really Subby. Having to ask if Im allowed to breath again or getting told how to masturbate only when not breathing etc.

--Spit--
I enjoy spitting on myself or drooling, and even licking it up or drinking it afterwards.

--Bodywriting--
Not much to say about it, just the thought of running around without people knowing I have all kinds of stuff written on my body is exciting. And of course doing it specifically for someone to show it off to.

--Female Clothing--
I dont really am a Crossdresser, especially not in Public, but I do sometimes enjoy wearing panties,stockings or my 1 pair of high heels. That does not include makeup or anything else, but I like the feeling of stockings (maybe has to do with my foot and nylon fetish) and wearing those things for others amusement.

--Rules--
A part of the control I like to give others over me is getting rules. Just knowing I have to keep them in mind and follow them and thinking about you when I follow it throughout the day is really exciting. They have to be reasonable tho (meaning little things while out is okay as long as it is not exposing me, Rules for me at home can be of course way more humiliating or "sexual").

--Bladder Control--
A specific topic I like to get rules for is going to the toilet. Being required to do certain tasks or ask for permission is making the mundane thing of going to the toilet into a powerplay I enjoy alot!

(Dislikes)/Punishments

--Chastity--
I do like chastity actually, but not in the way most doms I had used it. I like it as a punishment or a thing from time to time, but I also want to get out regularly and not being kept in there for months without reason or a chance to "work my way" out of it.

--Longterm Denial--
Yeah as mentioned, its nice as punishment or to push me, but nothing I want to do all the time.

--Cornertime--
Cornertime as in doing nothing at all, just staring at a wall kneeling or standing for long periods of time are nothing I enjoy doing and Im only willing to do as a punishment. Its really boring for me when its not connected to bondage or another task I have to do, therefore only "wanted" as a punishment.

--Hidden Public--
Never really tried it except for wearing my chastity cage out or female underwear, but it is exciting to think about it and Id do it if we push my likes or you want to punish me.

--Wetting--
Not much to say about it. Its mostly a punishment for me because although its kind of hot for me, the fact that I need to clean and wash my clothes afterwards and shower is making it not sooo enjoyable.

--Line Writing--
This also is mostly a Punishment for me. It is a bit like Cornertime with a repetitive task. But I will do it, because of the little kick it gives me depending on the text I have to write.

Things Im curious about

--Urethra play--
Trying this always made me a bit nervous and I never did it, because I dont know what to do and what I have to be aware of. But I would definitely want to try that.

--Webcam--
Thats a thing I never did. I havent sent more than pics or videos, so going on a webcam is totally new to me and Id only do it after building trust with someone.

--Post orgasm torture--
Always was curious about it, but because I never had someone tell me to do it and maybe watch me squirm I kind of never did as the excitement was gone after my orgasm.

--Pet play--
I saw alot of people around with this fetish and never really had someone to try it out with, but I would for sure want to test it and see if I can understand why people like it so much.

I cant think of anything else right now, but everything not in my Limits is also something Id like to try (except I can rule it out immediately if I forget something)

My ABSOLUT Limits
I will say this really Clear, those are my Absolut Limits and not negotiable. Everything that would be "soft limits" is either in dislikes/curious or not mentioned and can be tried.

--Family--
Anything that has to do with it is a nogo.

--Animals--
Definite no.

--Illegal--
Pretty self-explanatory.

--Blood--
My body can't handle anything that has to do with blood and I pass out even when going to the doctor for a blood extraction.

--Cuts/needles--
Same as the Blood, My body just reacts to cuts and needles really sensitive, nothing I can do about it.

--Scat--
Just no.

--Social Suicide--
Nothing outing me and dangerous to my personal life or job
Views 797 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments