Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 32 votes, 4.75 average.

The Contract Week 6

Posted 11-08-2018 at 08:34 AM by jane@
Updated 01-15-2022 at 03:10 AM by jane@
Tags cane, maid, needles, slut

Week 6
Sunday

D and I travelled together today for meeting next week. Was like a second Honeymoon (moon again! As it turned out it was.). It was at a meeting while staying in a hotel that I first submitted to D and we played games.
Just before we went through security D passed me a clear plastic bag with a vibrator in it and said carry this trough for me J. I quickly slipped it into my laptop bag – this was going to be embarrassing.
I went first the guy (yes it would be - said any electrical items in your bag Miss take out and put in the tray. I lifted both items out putting the lap top on top of the vibe – but he ‘helpfully’ moved the lap top to one side – I blushed and he just smiled and said have a good trip. I went through and stood as my tray came through scooping up the vibe and lap top as unobtrusively as I could and walked away face burning with humiliation.
We met in the coffee lounge D said ‘we are going to have fun this trip’.

Checked in to hotel 2 rooms same corridor 3 rooms apart. D had laid down some rules for while away.

• words ‘no and not’ forbidden to say (six cane strokes each infraction)
• TT (Tiny Teats – not chosen name yet but D said will do till decision made for me) to be my Maid name in hotel and I must remain nude in our rooms at all times and act as D’s maid (idea from E)
• Master C added a rule ( as E’s Whipping bitch) that i can only wear what I can carry – so to lay out clothes then attach coat hanger with clips to teats and put things on it if hanger falls off teats then I can’t chose any more clothes. D modified that last item I chose is footwear if they cause hanger to pull off teats can still wear them but must give up one item in place or go barefoot.
• Master MH added I must edge before piss and clean pussy with hand and lick hand clean before washing it also at evening edge before bed have knickers in mouth as edge (D changed to have her worn pair as I may not have worn any).
I was also owed from Master MH 18 strokes (was 33 but D reduced to 18) for a side bet I had with him on his card night out –why do I always lose bets with Master HM??

Thank you for the extra rules MH and C - TT Jane.

We went to Ds room –I stripped– D lay on the bed - I made her tea to drink and served it and then unpacked her bag and toilet stuff.
When I had done D was online, she made me stand in front of the window facing out, hands on head and eyes closed – she read out some of the extra rules (see above) and her replies to me.
When she was done I knelt by her and did my emails which she read and amended.
I then gave her a massage and bathed her and dressed her and did her nails and makeup finally sorting out a drink from the mini bar.
D then said to take my bag to my room unpack and have a pee and cold shower. I made to get dressed she said don’t bother its only three rooms away go as you are. I stood looking at her ‘no I ca’ D cut me off ‘that’s 6 stokes and yes you can jump to it’ you only have 10mins to be waiting for me.
I opened the door peeped out all quite still early evening - dashed to my room with my case – struggled with the key dropped it then as the door opened fell inside door closed –was red flushed and excited.

Quickly unpacked edged and pee – into cold shower
As I was getting dry phone rang it was D you showered 'ok - lie on your bed edging again till I ring for you and don’t stop for anything’ – I sat on the bed and was edging where was a knock at the door and what sounded like room service - before I could say anything it opened – I was exposed on the bed nude with finger in pussy, I rolled up to hide and said ‘no not now please’ – but it was D – I forgotten she had my spare key – D came in and said ‘that’s another no and a not you are a bad slut we are up to 18 strokes plus the 18 from Master MHs, when will lean to behave'.

Carry on with your edge’– I did as she watched then D then said well now you need to get dressed you know what to do
I put my jacket on the bed, T, jeans, jumper, knickers pop socks and boots.
I got the clothes hanger and applied it where it belongs (on my teats) , then carefully hung the jeans on it and jumper – pulled teats (nipples) down – obviously overall so tiny did no move much. Then added T and pop socks. I stood there my clothes hanging from my nipples feeling the clips slowly pinch deeper as they started to move pinching the ends of my teats. D attached one boot to the hanger -held it in her hand then looking me in the eye just dropped it. Oh pain flashed through my stretched teats as the clips snapped off together. As I rubbed them, D said well you need the boots so what of the stuff you put on shall we leave off I chose socks.

I dressed and we went out to dinner and drinks. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=14440
We had a good time but I noticed D was drinking quite a bit for her when I mentioned it she said you will see its Dutch courage for later. Soon after that D said lets go back.

We went to her room I stripped as D watched and then something really shocking happened which I was not expecting at all. D said you are really beautiful I have been thinking about this night for a while she kissed me and we went to bed! For the record as I was given and gave orgasms nothing counted but it did!

Monday
First thing after ----- I made D tea in bed then ran to my room holding but not wearing my clothes, quick edge, pee, shower dressed using clothes hanger skirt, hold ups, blouse shoes decided against knickers- then breakfast and the day happened.

That evening at reception when we got back D made me ordered breakfast for one for my room which considering the previous night I thought was odd.

We went up to D’s room in the lift D said don’t worry I know your kinky needs take your jacket and top off I did – nobody about thank fully.
In D’s room I stripped fully and we played a blackmail game.
D showed me my Kink Talk account - D had taken my password changed it and set up an album on Kink talk call Blackmail I had thanks to Poker guy seen a screenshot but she had to remove album as I got some hassle from it via email and there were some PMs which I agreed we not so good. D and I looked at the 4 photos and another two of my sucking a cock - I recognised - she must have got from HIM (I will kill him defiantly or bite his dick off).
The blackmail pictures that had been on in the week now removed and I begged D for my password back.
D then opened up her email on her laptop and started a message toMaster MH. ‘Hi MH I know you know a lot about J but her phone number is +44- 077-------3
D looked at me and said MH wants to see you stick needles in your pussy for failing the handcuff dare and it just so happens I brought some –well TT slut. Do I repost the picture and the two new ones and finish the email or have you something to say. If you are good I may let you have your KT account back.
I had little choice –I was sort of sure she wouldn’t send MH my phone number but? - And it was also hot being nude standing there and D being all stern and in charge. I begged and grovelled to be allowed to abuse my pussy – D made me get on the floor and kiss her shoes top and bottom.
I think we both really did enjoyed the power play the real element of risk for me being very poignant.

D then made me sit up on the desk legs spread and handed me the needles I had to ask politely to place each needle D took pictures and looked quite shocked at what I did. We haven’t done this sort of thing before together - although she knows I have done needle play.

D took some pictures (sorry not suitable for get dare) I could see I was 'enjoying it' much more than she was.

After the 4th D said ‘oh J@ take then out now’ and so I did wiping away the blood which also seemed to upset her.

I said D as you made me hurt my pussy can I be nice to yours and ---- so it was a bit later when I did my streak to my room to shower and dress the clothes hanger way.
We met people for Dinner and then the night went much as the previous one. My pussy seemed no worse for being pricked (joke) Except for my clit being a bit sore but that could have been from ------

Tuesday Morning D pushed me out of bed early and sent me back to my room with instructions to ring her when her breakfast was delivered to my room. When it came I rand and D said bring it round as you are. I picked it up -when I was in the corridor D was there and took a picture of her maid bringing her breakfast which we shared. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=14440
After breakfast usual routine and off to work.

After meeting drinks and dinner straight from meeting.
When we arrived back and were in D’s room D said you think I am going soft and thus won’t want to play anymore – I said no not a bit. D said you often say the most memorable time we had was the first time at your flat when we went a bit far and you had most of the week off afterwards.
Warily I agreed – well D said I have gone more than soft but let’s see what we can do - you have been good this trip in fact very good but we still have 36 cane strokes outstanding.

It’s time to take a whipping not for me but for you and for being disrespectful to C and Em, for not completing the wooden horse task properly also for not stopping your werewolf fantasy. There is the bad behaviour of betting again with MH and loosing yet again and for other stuff like having sex with K while I was away shall I go on or would you like to add anything. D did seem quite upset by now so I said no I want to be beaten and whipped please D do it for me as I want it and deserve it.

D stepped forward kissed me said 'you don't deserve it!' and pointed to the bed. D said ok if that what you want but we need a twist we can’t repeat what we did it had to be different – as it happens Christian has decoded the twist for you and also wanted quite a few strokes 24 added for him and some slaps to your pussy.
The twist is we do six mild then you pleasure me if you perform well the next six are also mild but if you perform poorly they become hard and if you perform very well they become extra hard!
I looked at her a bit puzzled yes slut TT you see you have to please me just right too little it’s bad too much I am so turned on I lose control and its worse for you - a dilemma for you.
I lay on the bed D gave me 18 pussy slaps for Christian then six mild hits with the cane on my bum -just warmed me up a bit, then she stripped and I did my best but no too well to please and this sequence was repeated until 18 mild hits had landed on my bum- by now it was red and warm just a glow really see picture (caption says half way but in reality not really that just a mild appetizer).
. I just went through the motions of pleasuring D after the 18th stroke - I was sort of trying but my mind was on other things. If am honest, I was at this point convinced that our new dynamic meant D had lost enthusiasm for hurting me and was more interested in cuddles and xxx –how wrong was I.

D could read my mind – and indicated soon after I had started that I should stop. She berated me for slacking and said I need more encouragement and not to think she wasn’t still capable to dealing with me despite having tasted and ridden the tiger? She pushed me onto the bed and moved a pillow under my hips to bring my bottom higher and stretch it tighter. D pressed the cane down in the middle of my bum and said breath out now it will prevent you screaming too much and in quick succession delivered a rain of hard blows with such force both cheeks were struck. I was from having a nicely warmed bum now struggling to draw breath and holding my tormented bottom in both my hands as the pain travelled in an almost single wave through my body. I was unsure how many hits I had taken and turned to look at D tears in my eyes. D just lay down on the bed her head next to me her bum on the edge and legs hanging over the side and indicated that I should kneel on the floor put my head between her legs and get on with thanking her. I duly did my tears mingling with my saliva and her juices, after she had climaxed she pushed me away saying ‘that was so good you must really want it even harder and there are 12 left - you realise once the level goes up it stays up and now you have just performed yourself to the top level.

I repositioned myself bum in the air over the pillow D put another so I could bury my face my face in it to stifle as she put it my cries of joy’.
She then gave me six slow and painful cuts each like a red hot poker striking my already tender bottom. With tears in my eyes and running down my cheeks we kissed and I sucked on her nipples as she comforted me and ran her hand over my bum. Then still sobbing quietly my tongue found the right places. After maybe half an hour when I was calmer D said do you want to ask for the last 6 or shall we finish in the way MH suggested to me he wanted you punished in at least three places not just your bum we have concentrated on. I felt my bum had had enough so with prompting asked and received three strikes across my tits and three between my legs which with the ongoing fire from my bum almost passed unnoticed but not quite!
Some pictures in https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=14440

After D massaged me with cream and in other places with her mouth and tongue, it was our last night and we slept well in each other’s arms.

Wednesday
Meeting morning with me using my hands on the seat to support my weight and standing for lunch in café on the train and in the waiting rooms.

Then home but we were not the same as when we set out things had changed and not just the colour of my bottom!!

Thursday Work D check bum! Told me off!!
Friday Saturday no report these days so posted this early.
Posted in The Contract
Views 3198 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Dear Jane so well written

I can't believe that no one has commented on your excellent adventure yet

Well done Miss D in keeping her in line
  2. Old Comment
    Great blog. Nice pictures of your sore bum. Looks like you are embracing your female side
    Xx
  3. Old Comment
    Good report.
    But only 18 hits from me ;-)
    Posted 11-13-2018 at 09:16 PM by Master_of_humiliate Master_of_humiliate is offline
  4. Old Comment
    18 was plenty yours were the last 18 !!! still sore today