Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My Personal Journal

Dares and tasks done by me from other members
Rate this Entry

Pussy Dare Report - from Master Michael

Posted 11-06-2018 at 12:19 PM by carolcan

Here’s the Dare: Ok, Here’s one for the pussy, It's kind of a sweet and sour type it's going to drive you nuts with pain and pleasure.
Get a timer out and head up to the bathroom, and set the timer for 10 mins. Put a dab of toothpaste on your clit and give it a good spit, and grab your toothbrush and start scrubbing it. One you feel like you have to cum, stop the timer and slap your pussy 10 times, and add 6 mins to the timer. Keep on going until the timer rings, then you may cum.

My Report: When I first read this one, I thought “easy peasy”. I was a tad wrong!!

I grabbed my phone for the timer and set it for 10 minutes. Then I went to the washroom and removed my pants, grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste. I rubbed a good amount of toothpaste all over the clit, and felt it tingling. Then I took my toothbrush and started scrubbing the clit. Ohh, it felt good! But then....wham! The clit was reallly stinging! I felt the need to cum, so I stopped and smacked the pussy 10 times - hard. I then added 6 minutes to the timer and scrubbed the clit again. There wasn’t much toothpaste left on he clit, so I added more. Big mistake!! The clit burned!!! Did I dare to continue? Yup, I had to. So I scrubbed the clit again. The clit was stinging/burning. When the timer went off, I kept on scrubbing until I came. It took another 2 minutes!! Ahhhhh!!! When done, the clit was still tingling for another 10 minutes. Oh, and I did NOT rinse my toothbrush off.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 953 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments