Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > KatieS

Rate this Entry

Clothing Addiction

Posted 07-20-2019 at 09:47 AM by KatieS
Updated 01-01-2020 at 03:25 PM by KatieS

UPDATE - this is no longer a rule i must follow as we have decide there are much more fun things we can do with my undies on... but that doesnt mean i wont keep forgetting to put them on occasional

Ok so my bf has given me a simple rule about my underwear, and from his point of view i see the benefits (less spending and easier access) but for me i dont think it will help, but for the curious the rule is:
I may not wear panties or bras at all
(Exception) - if children will be around i may wear my matching tack bra and panties
(Exception) - im im playing messy or clothes destroying dares i may wear underwear to increase my enjoyment and help increase the humiliation
(Exception) - when i am working as a slave maid i may wear the costumes crotchless panties

Seems quite silly really, well i have an issue im addicted to buying and destroying my underwear, yes it sounds odd but hear me out. So when i buy a new matching underwear or lingerie set i always buy atleast 2 sets of it... why your thinking...well its simple 1 set goes into my wardrobe, in pristine condition and the other goes into my draws to be used, and when i say used it gets covered in mess eventually cut up destroyed all sorts, and then im left with the pristine set... which i never wear (except on rare occasions when im wanting to look sexy in the mirror or something but never for long)... so i have ended up with a huge collection of gorgeous underwear and lingerie.

So my bf thought to give me the rule and that will stop my buying... nope now i just buy single sets and put them straight into the wardrobe... its filling faster than before and can you really blame me they look so pretty
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1560 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »