Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Inside my bitch

Posted 05-07-2020 at 12:59 AM by CSasha (I love words)

"Slower, bitch!", I ordered in a harsh tone.

I noticed how it tried to make me cum in its throat. My eyes glanced over to the clock while my left hand grabbed the hair of my bitch. I took control now. Again, it was only a few minutes short to the full hour.

My ad clearly stated that the slave I wouldn't have any orgasm again, never again. Even begging was strictly forbidden. Now that I had found my bitch, my excellent choice of a chastity belt made sure of this....
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

No-limits no limits?

Posted 07-01-2019 at 03:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Raise your hands, please, how many ever posted an ad offering or seeking no limits?

Now raise your hands, please, how many have been annoyed by such ads?

Aha, interesting. Well, I have quickly came to terms with a common opinion that everyone has their limits. Nearly nobody is ready to lose an arm just by the saying of any stranger offering to serve as a no-limits slave.
Nearly everyone has limits, and if it's just the big three (permanent, blood, and illegal I guess)....
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

Temptations of TPE and more

Posted 07-01-2019 at 03:13 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Disclaimer: I respect those who choose or engage into a TPE or CIS life/relationship. I know, everyone makes their own choices, for their own lives.

I've recently had more looks into TPE (Total Power Exchange) and even CIS (Completely Irrevocable Submission) blogs and ads, and quite arousing fantasies. Besides the reasons I share with submission in general, pretty similar to what bluedieblud writes about it here, there's another thing:

Freedom and Responsibility, or better,...
Oracle