Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Making a Return

Posted 08-19-2020 at 07:43 AM by Phaade

Hello everyone who might come across this entry.

I have been absent from this site for quite some time now.
I had many reasons for that, including lack of time, loss of interest to participate in the Kink world for some time and the latest struggles I had with my Life. Most noteably Depressions.

Im gonna maybe write a seperate entry on that last topic, since it is defining my life quite heavily lately, but for now I'd like to focus on the more bright points
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Week two Denial Recap

Posted 12-19-2018 at 10:58 PM by Phaade

Sorry for the late update!!!!

So the last week was insanely busy!
Which is on the one hand something really good because I was distracted from how horny I get.
On the other hand I have so much stuff to do that it is not really enjoyable especially work wise.
I have to do nightshifts at the moment so I rarely got around to even do anything kinky.

Also I got a tendonitis (if thats what it is called). It runs in my family and I sometimes have this problem...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 12-11-2018 at 12:05 AM by Phaade
Updated 08-15-2020 at 04:11 AM by Phaade

Currently under Construction and revision.
Old

Week one Denial Recap

Posted 12-09-2018 at 06:17 PM by Phaade

So to first start this Blog I want to apologize and explain why I will start the Denial period again.

To start this Blog off I will tell you how the week went.
So the first thing is that I had quite alot of work to do and so I was busy and maybe had more distraction which helped at the start!

Beginning my first week of the denial I didn't change much in my daily routine.
Getting up, taking a shower and general hygiene things (basically getting ready for the...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Shyness is a bitch

Posted 12-08-2018 at 04:40 PM by Phaade

Hey everyone!

I have a bit of free time at the moment and thought I need to catch up a bit with blogs and Threads since I just made this Account. Also I have alot of things and ideas that I want to "bring to paper".

This Blog will be quite hard for me to write and I am sure it took me quite some time to finish it, because it is a real problem of mine and I struggle alot because of it.

Also something to mention is that this Blog specifically is inspired...
Old

Get to know me! (About Me)

Posted 12-04-2018 at 08:21 PM by Phaade

Hello fellow Kinsters!

I thought it would be a good idea to make a Blog entry about myself and to introduce me properly.
Afterall it is MY Blog and so I should write about myself right?

So to make it a bit more structured I will divide this Blog in 2 parts. Firstly normal things about me. Secondly about my kinky side.

About Me

My Name is Phil and Im a 21 year old Sub from Germany. Im finally living alone (for 6 months now), which made...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The First day of Denial & Expectations

Posted 12-02-2018 at 11:57 AM by Phaade

Soooo... My Denial started yesterday on the 01.12.2018. A saturday.

After I had closed my Denial Thread I went straight to bed, because it was late already.
So I didn't have time to realize that I am now officially denied for a little over 3 months!

When I woke up yesterday morning I was greeted by a little erection. I don't know if I was just unlucky or if my body already new something bad was up.
But it was then when I realized that I would not be able to...