Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jessica's Blog

Top 10s Because who doesn't love a good countdown...
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Dirty Before I’m Thirty

Posted 06-06-2019 at 05:11 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Dirty Before I’m Thirty

Having just reached 29 I’ve already begun thinking about (and dreading) my next birthday. Thirty is such a big number and, if I’m honest, I’m already a bit depressed about it (yes I know age is just a number, I’ve got so long to live and so many things to experience yet but with my chronic health condition sometimes it all feels a little hopeless). However, this isn’t the blog to moan about time.

Instead, it’s to talk about kinky things I want to...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Top 10s
Old

Top 10: 2018 Kink Wishlist Recap

Posted 05-30-2019 at 07:20 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-30-2019 at 07:23 AM by PrincessJessica

At the end of 2017, I wrote a blog detailing the things I wanted to do in the following year and was recently reminded that I should really do a follow up to see how I got along with my kinky filth-list.
  1. Feminisation - It’s fair to say I took this about as far as I could without breaking my limits per permanent body changes (shaving) or social suicide (makeup etc). I think most people probably think of me as “Jessica” on here and I definitely managed to take this further than expected with
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Top 10s
Old

Top 10: 2018 Kink Wishlist

Posted 12-31-2017 at 11:06 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

I think one of my favourite sub things to do isn't really a kink at all; experimenting. I love pushing myself into new territories; from that fear that accompanies the first step to the excitement of doing something I previously thought wasn't for me. I almost feel a pang of guilt about having limits, like a filthy whore who suddenly decides to have morals mid-sex. I like my uncertainties gently prodded and my fears broken down so I can serve that little bit better. It already continues to erode my limits...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Top 10s