Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Maid cleaning

Posted 07-26-2022 at 08:46 AM by RainbowSky

As it is the summer holidays, I decided I needed to do a top to bottom deep clean. I try to do these every long holiday (Christmas, Easter and Summer) as during the term time I struggle with keeping the house thoroughly clean - every weekend I hoover, wipe surfaces and do laundry.

I started with the bathroom first thing in the morning as I had a lot of things that I needed to prep in there (put cleaner down the toilet and leave it, put limescale remover on the glass screen, drain unblocker down the drain). Whilst they were settling, I then polished the mirror and tiles, tidied and cleaned the side and rinsed the bath out fully.

I then hoovered and polished the floor and left the rest to come back to.

At this point, I began to decide to have some fun with my cleaning and got into one of my maid outfits (a bodysuit) and put my ballgag with brush attachment in to sweep the kitchen floor. This is always really tricky as its hard to get the brush under some of the cupboard ledges without giving myself a concussion. The whole time I was sweeping my bodysuit was sliding between my arse cheeks and exposing me as it wiggled as it crawled on my hands and knees backwards out of the kitchen. I felt humiliated at my exposure and my behaviour whilst cleaning. Once the floor was done I then switched to my ring gag and slipped a vibe into the crotch of the maid outfit and dusted all my ornaments and rooms (except windowsills as didn't want the exposure). About 3/4 of the way through I got to an edge and turned the vibe off.

I then carried on dusting before having lunch. I ate my sandwich as normal but ate my grapes out of a bowl on the floor, hands behind my back. This was humiliating as again my butt was exposed and I felt degraded.

After lunch I then put a normal ball gag in and hoovered everything, ensuring I moved every item off the floor. The air from the hoover kept pushing against my pussy and made it quite cold and tingly.

I then cuffed my ankles together to a chair, sat down on it, put the vibe on low on my clit, put my blackout mask on and set a timer for 15 minutes before cuffing my wrists behind me. I enjoyed the peace and relaxation I felt whilst being restricted but my clit was tingling from the vibe on low. At the end of the 15 minutes, I felt ashamed at my state of undress and how slutty I had been acting all day as I cleaned my house. I then quickly finished wiping down the surfaces in the kitchen, polishing the floor and then cleaning the toilet and shower screen (accidentally getting my left side soaked with water as I couldn't work out how to angle the shower head to catch the edge of the shower glass but not the floor or me).

I'm now, sat writing this report in a slightly damp maid outfit. Later I will need to take the rubbish out from all my cleaning as I finished several bottles of cleaning products and cleaning clothes.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 656 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Its good that your house is now clean, and that you found a way to make it more interesting. If only you took the rubbish out in your slightly damp outfit.
  2. Old Comment
    Lovely entry. It's a wonderful thing to get the place like a new pin, and if you have more fun while doing it, so much the better.

Thank you for sharing this; a lot of the time, domestic acts and/or quieter things (well, maybe not the vibrator! ) get overlooked, but they can be fantastic. If you've never scrubbed the floor naked on your hands and knees, I highly recommend.

Take care.