Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > ClaireScott

Rating: 4 votes, 4.25 average.

Exposed body in a crowded coffee shop

Posted 06-30-2022 at 12:36 AM by ClaireScott

Hi everyone, it’s been finally warming up here in Canada (where I live at least) and it was good to be able to expose myself again. I recently “hiked” naked to a nude beach where I was able to soak in some sun and it felt so good to have the sun over my bare body!

I’ve been trying to think of some dares for the summer so as always, i’m open to ideas! For this entry, I wanted to share a dare I did at a local crowded coffee shop. Well, it wasn’t so much a dare, more a personal challenge or something I felt would be fun. I was inspired by a story I read of a dare to spill water on yourself in a thin white shirt at a food court.

My version was to spill water over myself in a coffee shop while carrying some books to make it look like an accident, and create a little scene to draw attention to myself.

To be as exposed as possible, I decided to wear a plain white cotton summer dress with straps. I ensured that the fabric was thin enough to become almost translucent when wet. The only other piece of clothing I would have on were my sandals and a face mask to protect my identity in public. No bra, no panties.

I started by dressing myself as described above, and grabbed a cloth bag for some books. I thought to make it more interesting, i’d get some books from the local library a few blocks from the coffee shop I had scouted. I drove to the library where I parked and walked about a block. I was very conscious of my nakedness under the short dress, especially when a breeze would blow through. My dress would lift a little in the wind but not enough to flip up.

I dared myself not to hold my skirt down as I walked through the streets. People were definitely noticing me. My nipples, hard from excitement we’re clearly visible as two protrusions from my breasts. I walked into the library and made my way casually to the erotica section were I picked out a few books by the graphics on the covers. One was a lesbian erotica showing two naked girls, another had a picture of MMF threesome, and a third had a picture of a girl kissing a guy’s chiselled abs. 2 other books had pictures of couples in bed.

I carried the 5 books I selected to the checkout counter where I checked the books out using an automated terminal then left the library. I made my way to the coffee shop which was 2 blocks away and my heart was starting to pound. Both out of nervousness and excitement. I arrived at the coffee shop and it was fairly busy. There was a short lineup to order and a few tables were occupied but there was a good choice of tables left.

I walked over to a table near the back of the seating area and pulled out my books. I hung my bag on the chair and placed one of the books on the table to “reserve” it. I took a minute to tie my hair up in a bun so my hair would get in the way, and as I did I felt my dress lift up. I didn’t look around to see if anyone was watching and I wondered how much of my ass they could see. I took a deep breath, picked up the other 4 books and joined the lineup. I carried the books awkwardly under my arm. I finally got to the front and ordered a large cup of cold water with no ice, and a chocolate cookie.

I paid with my Apple Watch and stepped to the side waiting for my order. It was barely a few seconds and my cookie and large water was ready at the pickup. At this point, there was 1 lady waiting for her drink and 3 people behind me waiting to order. The moment had arrived. Under my mask, I bit my lip nervously and stepped up to collect my items. Acting like a complete klutz, I placed the books in one arm awkwardly, placed the cookie on top, then with my free hand grabbed the plastic coffee shop cup close to the base.

As I brought it closer to myself, I purposely knocked the base against the books as if I was trying to catch a falling book so the cup spilled towards me. I shrieked loudly as the cold water spilled down my chest and my front, running down my body like a gushing river. The books landed on the ground around my feet as the puddle of water grew with streams running down my legs. I stood there in a “shocked” state (deliberately), as my entire front was exposed through my dress. My pink nipples were clearly visible like cherries on my C cup breasts, and I felt the dress stick tightly to my stomach, and thighs. I’m not sure if my pubes were visible but I was sure my thighs were as I remember thinking to myself that a good amount of water soaked through that far down. Perhaps at times my bald pubes were visible through the thin wet veil of cotton.

The entire store was looking at me and I felt a rush of humiliation come over me. Part of me loved it, while the other part wanted to breakdown and cry. For a split second, I remember feeling a sense of regret and shame. Time seemed to stop. I heard gasps, mumblings and murmuring in an otherwise silent store while the coffee shop music played on. I came to my senses after what felt like an eternity and covered myself up a little. The lady waiting for her drink helped me pick up some of the books as I gathered up the rest and grabbed some napkins to wipe off some access water on my chest and arms. I apologized to the staff awkwardly and quickly retrieved my bag and the final book.

This whole time, my body (front at least) visible to those around me. I shoved all the books into my cloth back and briskly walked out without covering up. I was really turned on walking down the street with a wet dress. I looked down at my exposed body in a kind of amazement and disbelief. The foot traffic wasn’t busy but there were cars passing by and I can only imagine what they could see as they drove by. I walked briskly, half wanting to cover up and half wanting to show my body off... it was a mix of the 2 in the end I guess.

I arrived back at the library and decided I would return the books which were for the most part fairly dry. Just a few wet patches on the covers and a few pages. I walked half exposed to the deposit box and dropped them in before heading back to my car. I drove myself home, and once I arrived, stripped and gave myself an intense orgasm with my favourite dildo.

I hope you enjoyed this entry and let me know if you have any dares you want me to do. Thanks for reading and keep checking back for more in the next couple of days!

XXX,
Claire
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 883 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Love it! See through clothes are a huge turn on
  2. Old Comment
    Good job. Love the emotional combination of full embarrassment AND wanting to be seen.

So…a more daring one…maybe. And it would involve some planning: Get a cheap dress from a thrift store…or a cheap romper. Light material. Or something you don’t mind ruining.

Walk to a place where there will be people. Inside or out…doesn’t matter. This is also probably best done near some stairs (be careful) or a fence. You also will probably need to strategically weaken the garment with a few semi hidden cuts on the fabric. A park might be best. (Though look out for kids…). You are going to wear underwear (a thong and perhaps a bra that is at least a size too small). The goal is a good snag and trip. Might have to practice. Go near the fence, railing, park equipment, hook the dress on and fake a fall such that the clothing rips as much as possible. Again..a few perforations or pre wearing would help. Then you are stranded in your underwear. Or close to it,
  3. Old Comment
    Fantastic! Thanks for sharing!