Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 35 votes, 2.03 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Week 4 [1/2]

Posted 02-22-2019 at 06:19 PM by SilverBlue
Updated 08-16-2021 at 05:02 AM by SilverBlue

"A slut must remember that it isn't her pleasure that matters, but everybody else's."

What a week it has just been, geez. I've been busy this week, so I have to split this report into two parts. Once I have got all my notes from Wednesday in order yetMy apologies to all.

Sunday: New toys! Go out and buy the biggest dildo you can find - you must unpack it and carry it in your hand on the way home

Right, I have 2 worries about this task. The biggest dildo I can find?
I've only ever shopped online because of the private nature of shopping for sex toys. Anyway, who buys from a physical shop anymore? I googled for adult stores in Wellington and found the Peaches and Cream sex store is still open late on Sunday (lucky me!). I followed the slut dress code, I wore my denim shorts with the midriff exposing top. If I went to the store late, I'd be seen by less people [or so I thought]. I arrived 12 minutes before closing, which was 9pm, enough time to shop quickly.

I was looking at the array of dildos on display, inflatables, butt plugs, vibrators, some sexy dress-up outfits and lingerie, and a collection of adult movies. It was close to closing so a store assistant approached me and asked if I need any assistance picking anything out. I made up an excuse saying I was looking for a crazy large dildo for a hen’s party. They directed me to a long, pink jelly, glittery, double-dong that was about as long as my arm, she said it looks like a novelty toy, but is a useable sex toy as well. I slipped out an awkward chuckle - I was just nervous about the idea of using anything in this section of the store. Just looking at this pink translucent snake, it certainly did not have girth of some of the more realistic looking ones, but its overall length made it the longest, and therefore it was the largest overall. It really does look like something you’d get for a hen’s party or 21st as a joke, so I may bring it along to one Also it was on sale for half-price.

Umm yeah, I exited the store and removed the packing from the toy. I got a few looks from passers-by and I felt my face flush with nervous embarrassment. A few more people than I expected were out on Sunday evening. Mostly people going to or from dinner. At the time, I thought to myself "Why are so many damn people out on a Sunday night? Nothing to see here, just a girl with an 18” pink glittery sex toy. Go home people!" I started my walk [of shame] home with that ridiculous 18" pink thing wiggling around in my hand, which was terribly embarrassing. I think I heard a comment from a Cuba Street vagrant, but then they always call out random things so I pretended like I didn't hear him.

I thought if I tried to act nonchalant and just playfully slap the toy around like it was nothing, letting it slap against my bare leg for the rest of the way home, I'd attract less attention. As I got futher down Cuba Street, it did get quieter, just like Sunday evenings should be. I did have to stop at some pedestrian crossing lights and a skater guy slid up beside me and checked out my new dildo. "Just smile and act casual…" I thought, I turned to him and smiled politely. The lights weren’t the only thing that turned red!

When I finally reached home, I dropped the toy on my bed, it bounced and writhed on my duvet cover, it had some weight to it, that's for sure. A little part of me was horny, partly due to the attention I received tonight, and partly at the sight of this new toy. Of course I was immediately reminded that if I came, I had to be watched, so I dropped pinky into my drawers next to my own items, covering it up with my bondage cuffs Looking at the butt plug in my drawers, I took it out and added some Durex lube and pushed it up my butt to wait out my 15 minutes and do some pelvic floor exercises...

Views 1719 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    More please....

Next time you carry a big sex toy in public space, you should wear micro skirt and a belly-free top, with full make-up, high heels, your sex date contact pinned on the your back, and you should walk the same way twice back (therefore three times the normal direction). What do you think?
    Updated 03-21-2019 at 03:07 AM by SilverBlue
  2. Old Comment

(Easter Egg)

“Oh yes, I’m gonna fuck you.” And then he shows me a pink toy, “Cause I’m curious to see how much of pinky here, you can take” I looked at it in disbelief, I’d completely forgotten I had that pink glittery dildo from an old dare. The only thought that crossed my dazed mind at the time was “holy fuck” but my horny body didn’t seem to care.

Thankfully I didn't get a bigger toy for this dare, however I expect I'd have never fit anything much bigger anyway. At 18" and 5.6" girth, this toy wasn't small. He lubed it fully before he began to insert it in me. It was the biggest thing I've ever had inside my pussy but I tried to relax rather than resist its gradual intrusion. I felt him inch it inside me, I felt so horny I actually wanted him to give it to me... but as he pushed more inside me I felt discomfort, not pain but a dull "poking" feeling. He said I had a hungry pussy but he still had more of the toy to use. He pressed his hand against my pelvis while he pumped the toy inside me and told me he could feel it moving inside me.

He never showed me how much he inserted, but it felt like most of it. But he pumped its length inside me until I came on it, which took a while at this point. He mocked me some more saying I was a filthy whore that loved big cocks. Of course I thought this was incredibly intense until he decided to try and insert the other end into my butt. Conveniently I just couldn't take its girth in my pussy and butt at the same time and get lost interest in it, removing it with a wet pop from my throbbing vagina. Then he fucked me with his cock, using a condom because we'd agreed on safe sex.

Afterwards I told him about the pink toy and how I didn't mean for him to use it, it was left from a dare and I just hadn't been in my toy draw for months. He was quite sympathetic but still said I secretly loved every inch. Next time I'll be more prepared, and set a damn time limit!
    Updated 08-16-2021 at 04:51 AM by SilverBlue
  3. Old Comment
    Great work SB! I was worried you were holding back details on your main post about that session.
  4. Old Comment
    Hahaha, nice!