Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

The power of positivity

Posted 01-15-2019 at 09:58 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

It is no secret that I had a shitty 2018. I went through a lot of trauma and drama and my anxiety was at an all time high this past fall. There was a lot of negativity is many different areas of my life.

It is so easy to get sucked into the negativity. To focus on the negative things, and forget the positive. Humans are designed to focus on the negative. To be ready to fight or flight. To stay aware of danger. It is ingrained in us.

Negative feelings: trauma, stress, anxiety,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Names for Kate92's secondary sex characteristics

Posted 01-15-2019 at 02:08 PM by herpderp42
Updated 02-19-2021 at 09:13 AM by herpderp42

So every guy on here will agree that the terms "boobs" or "breasts" create the image of at least medium sized breasts in our minds.
Since Kate92's tiny however-we-will-call-them wont fit into this image I am trying to collect possible names to properly specify them and avoid any form of disappointment happening.

Most of them are more jokes on her tits' cost but some might actually be useable as a regular term.

The list:
-Nipple area; This...
getDare Addict
Old

PM Dares Overstimulation

Posted 01-15-2019 at 11:20 AM by CagedHiruzen

PM me "REDHEAD" and a picture of a Redhead and I will jerk off and rub my genitals until 5 minutes after they hurt or I can't feel them anymore.

PM me "TRAINING" and I will keep a stiff cock for 5 minutes. Every time I succeed this dare, I will increase the time by 1 minute.

PM me "TEMPTATION" with a personal text, picture or video of you. I will jerk at least 5 minutes to this and try to orgasm as often as possible. If I orgasm three times...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares Deepthroat

Posted 01-15-2019 at 11:17 AM by CagedHiruzen

PM me "TRAIN DEEPTHROAT X" with X up to 10 and I will perform X deepthroats. Reply TRAIN X to my report and you may X is up to 10 more than before.

PM me "TRAIN DEEPTHROAT TIME X in Y" with X up to 10 and Y between 1 and 10, and I will try to perform X deepthroats in Y minutes. If I succeed, you may reply to my report with X and Y up to 10 more than before.

PM me "DEEPTHROATS FAST X" with X up to 50 and I will perform X deepthroats while tracking...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares Non-Sexual

Posted 01-15-2019 at 11:15 AM by CagedHiruzen

PM me "SHOWER" and I will take a shower for at least 1 minute. Add WARM or COLD to determine that showers general temperature.

PM me "STAR" and I will sing a song during my next shower.

PM me "BATH" and I will take a hot, comfortable bath and enjoy it.

PM me "CREAM" and I cream my whole body from head to toes with skin cream, a lotion or something similar.

PM me "FOOTWORK" and I will thank my...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pm Dares Anal

Posted 01-15-2019 at 11:11 AM by CagedHiruzen

PM me "SPANK X" with X up to 50 and I will spank my butt cheeks X times. Every time you reply to my report with your thoughts and feelings on it, your limit for X is 25 higher.

PM me "ROSE" and I will touch my rear entry and play with it for at least 1 minute without penetration.

PM me "ICE X" with X up to 3 and I will insert X ice cubes into my ass.

PM me "PLUG X" with X up to 60 and I will wear a butt plug for X minutes....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares Basic

Posted 01-15-2019 at 11:09 AM by CagedHiruzen

PM me "INNER OUT" and a clothing item (top, underwear, pants/skirt), and I will wear that cloth turned inside out.

PM me "WRONG WAY" and I will wear my underpants with the front towards the back.

PM me "FOUR" and I will get on all four.

PM me "FACE DOWN ASS UP" and I will get on my knees, put my face on the ground and lift my ass into the air.

PM me "STRIP" and I will undress at the very next...
Posted in Uncategorized