Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rating: 21 votes, 4.81 average.

Re: OutDoors!

Posted 11-08-2020 at 11:20 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-10-2020 at 08:51 PM by MasterDaddy02 (Correcting)

Personal Thoughts!

If you think you will be reading something concerning a dare or such! Then you are wrong! You will not see it in this post from me today!

I decided to go out horseback riding today in the countryside and the hills of Kansas. I went to the stable and saddle up Charlie. He is a pinto horse that is white with black spots. I just needed to be alone to think about so many things today. It has been a busy week as well at the office. I have been working both at home and in the office too.

Yes, I will admit I am not good at writing and only got a "C" all through school. It was very hard for me. The reason was that I have epilepsy. So that made it doubly hard on me. Plus I had to take a speech class as well. I had a hard time pronouncing my "RS" and a couple of other letters too. Well, that comes from how when I was little. My mother would tickle me so very much. Then also because my tongue was not helping either. So that didn't help me either as well.

Yes even with having epilepsy, I have succeeded in my life and have done very well as well. I believe it made me push harder to prove myself in life. It was the challenge that we all have within us. The ability to use your talent fully from inside you and happy with those achievements. I will say, that at times each day was a challenge for me. The reason for that, from wondering if I would have a seizure today at school. Now let me tell you something. Having a "Grand mal", is like dying. From trying to swallow your tongue and someone having to make sure that doesn't take place. But imagine facing that 24/7 and hoping you don't have one. Well, I was taking so many different kinds of medicine to figure out what was best for me. That would keep my brain waves on that center road and not hit the curve at all. That is what the beginning is like when someone first is diagnosed with epilepsy. I have been taking medications for 42 years to stay a life. But that is enough on that subject.

Back to being in the hills of Kansas. I went riding for 4 hours. It is amazing how you plan to just be out for an hour and it goes way longer. I rode to one of my favorite places and then I just was walking with Charlie. I have been riding him for 5 years and we get along really well. It is like the sense today was not going to be a short ride. I took my lunch with me and some carrots for him to eat as treated. We went to under the big tree and I just let him round while I was relaxing on the blanket. He saw my food and stood by as well. I just at times would take a bite of something and then close my eyes. Because of thoughts coming to my mind. It was so peaceful and a little breeze of cool air too. I mean it was 78 so, I wore shorts and a t-shirt with the American flag. As I said, just are my thoughts and yes, I am jumping around with what I am sharing. I forgot that while I was saddling up Charlie, others were doing the same for their horses too. Just that everyone was going in different directions into their world.

The reason for me to come out to the country was to also think about our further. After all, it has been truly hard and rough on so many people. And those effects truly has hurt so many people in so many ways. Yes, "Covid-19" is what I am talking about. It has not been easy for what I have had to do with staff and those effects still bug me. Maybe I guess it is truly hard to look someone in the eyes and say "you are fired". After so many years of service to your company. Or that it has reached the end of the roped. Like also, I had to cut more jobs and never expected that would come about.

Those looks, let me tell you. It is not fun. It is you seeing their soul and heart being pulled out. Business is just that at times. People get hurt, who are the innocent ones. Yes people like me truly care and don't want to do it. I had some people up to the very end on the payroll. Profit didn't mean anything since this all started. Profit was the last thing on my mind. But survival for staff was more important.

I kept my phone and laptop off. But they were with me because I did need to do a little work and make some business calls. I needed my laptop too because I must fire some more people. And I was going to Skype them yesterday, but just couldn't do it yet. I am trying to keep them at a loss for another week at least.

I have started working on the blogs that will be coming. They take my mind off of business and relaxed it. They will be different I feel in so many ways from my view. But I will just leave it up to those who choose to read each one.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1294 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Maybe try Grammarly.com It’s free for basic grammar fixes.