Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Training of a cocksucker - first day

Posted 01-26-2021 at 02:18 PM by RainbowSky

Since I entered into the trial period with Sir I have tried a lot of new things but a lot of them are fairly straightforward - with no experience you can just jump in and do them, such as confinement.

One things Sir had noticed is that in a post I had responded to in the truth section here on the site was that I had said that I wanted a dildo. Now, this wasn't strictly true. The question itself was "What toy would you want that you don't already have?" and essentially its the only thing I don't have which is why I put it. Being very anti-insertion I wasn't too sure what purpose a dildo would serve though besides possibly used in impact play or to practise oral on - something which doesn't exactly appeal to an asexual. It is very unlikely I will ever suck another person's cock.

However we spoke about it, I explained my reasons for wanting one, Sir explained what it could be used for instead and I gradually came around to the idea. So yesterday, once I had been paid, I took to lovehoney and did some research. Sir wanted me invest in a large dildo so that we could work on my cocksucking skills, as it would save me buying dildo's of different sizes especially when they are only going to be used for oral or impact play. I found some suggestions and Sir picked one he liked and I ordered it. My mind went into overdrive about all the things Sir might get me to do with it and he somehow managed to get me to tell him what I was thinking: sticking it to a mirror and making me watch myself suck the cock, sticking it to a shower wall and having to suck whilst showering, and just sticking it to the kitchen floor and making me suck it there on my knees.

It arrived today at about 11am, and the box it came in filled me with dread as it was so large. Luckily this was in part to the way it had been packaged with the collar that I also brought. The actual box of the dildo was... well still large... approximately just over 10 inches.

Yes the dildo he chose was 10 inches. Click here to see it! For someone who has only ever practised oral twice on a carrot, this is huge. It's clear silicone, very flexible, has bumps to represent veins but also doesn't fully look realistic - definitely a good thing for me.

Sir had me get it out the box and describe it to him. He had then had me feel it and look at it and bend it. It was much bendier than I was expecting, and a lot more weighty as well.

He then had me place the tip of it in my mouth. It was far girthy than expected and filled my mouth and stretches it quite wide but surprisingly I felt fine. Sir then asked me to go in and out 10 times with it, at my own pace. I began to bob my head up and down the cock till just the tip was left in and then back down as far as I felt comfortable with. My mouth began to fill with drool and I completed it fairly easily. At this stage I was taking about an inch in.

Sir wanted me to double that. Get to two inches. The thought of that much terrified me and I had a moment of quiet panic before carefully working out where 2 inches would be, popping my thumbs at the point and then slowly easing my mouth over and down the shaft towards my thumbs. I got there but it was as struggle my throat was very restrictive and tried to prevent it going anywhere and it was very close to hitting the back of my throat. Sir then had me go in and out 20 times to this depth at a pace of 1 a second, quite a big jump from the 10 at my own pace. I'm not entirely sure I was perfect with the timing because 1 second isn't very long to go all the way down and back out but I was pretty accurate with my timings.

Sir then asked the same question, can I go another inch. I was adamant this wasn't going to happen without me gagging. So he asked for just 1. I tried but failed to get there as my gag reflex kicked in around the 2.5 mark. At this stage I think we both realised that this was going to be a very long training process - which is partly why I am writing this blog so we have a record of my training but also so you can come along this training with us.

We had a bit of a pause while we discussed my thoughts on gagging - not pleasant. But Sir told me it was something we were going to need to overcome and the only way through this was by practise. So Sir asked me to go to 3 inches, and hold it for a few seconds. So I placed my mouth around the tip and went as far as I can to the point of gagging (still less than 3) 3 times and held each for 5 seconds. Sir was determined to get me to 3 and asked me to push myself and do it again. I explained that I didn't think I was ready at this stage but would try once more.

To my surprise I managed to get the edge of my lips to touch my fingers (being used to mark the 3 inch spot) but obviously this doesn't mean that 3 inches is in my throat so it still wasn't quite there but Sir was happy with this performance and asked me how it went. I had found this incredibly painful. Sir gave me some advice on how to take more in - which involved drool (one of Sir's favourite things to make me do is become a drooly mess).

With this advice given Sir asked me to do the 3 inches 5 times. This was a struggle and not pleasant although maybe slightly easier due to the drool and slobber I had produced. I was then told to repeat it, my gag reflex kicking in at this point and causing tears to my eyes. My throat was hurting, and I felt like I was going to throw up.

Sir pushed us onwards after checking I was good to continue. He got me to really lubricate the dildo with my drool and spit, unfortunately for me this meant I had to keep bobbing my head up and down as my spit was drying quickly on the silicone while I responded to his messages. He asked me to do another 5 but on the last one push past my gag reflex and see if I could get it in further. The first 4 were painful but fine and then the 5th I pushed a little further just about making it to 3.25. Sir asked me what stopped me going further and I explained both the pain and my reflex but he was very impressed with his trainee cocksucker seeing as it was her first attempt.

To end this little phrase Sir then had me go 30 times in and out between 2.5 and 3 inches which by this point was light work compared to what I had been doing and was completed quickly and efficiently, with drool covering the dildo and my chin.

Then came my worst nightmare - Sir using one of my ideas. Why did I ever think sharing them was a good idea? I took my dildo into my bathroom and suctioned cupped it to my mirror at mouth height. It was a terrifying sight as it flopped downwards towards the sink. This was about to become very humiliating for me. He had me place the tip in my mouth and look at myself and tell Sir exactly how I looked and felt.

I look like a slutty cocksucker eager to take more of it in with my mouth stretched wide around it. I feel humiliated that I been reduced to this (meaning sucking cocks for others enjoyment).

Sir took the eager bit literally, trust me I really wasn't eager it was just the way my lips all stretched around it made it look, and told me to slide myself onto it slowly, watching myself, until just before I gag. It was absolutely mortifying to watch my mouth fill up more and more and my throat swallow down the dildo and I got closer and closer towards the mirror. Sir had me go in and out 30 times next. I did as instructed watching my mouth mould shape to fit the bumps and ridges of the dildo as I gagged and swallowed and left a trail of drool all over the dildo. Next I repeated it 20 times but had to look myself in the eye. I was ashamed at the dirty act I was doing and could see this pain in my eyes as I bobbed my head up and down the shaft, my eyes rolling whenever I gagged. I went as far as I could but with the dildo stuck to the mirror this didn't feel or seem as deep as I had been going whilst sat on my bed. I was probably doing about 2 inches.

To end he had me take it off the mirror, do 5 more and on the last one try to get to 3.25 or further again. With my throat beginning to burn I just about made the 3.25 on the final go.

Sir was very please with me for my first time as this was something completely new to me and very terrifying given I'm asexual and hate the idea of a human cock being anywhere near me. He made sure I went and had a drink and then was allowed to rest for the rest of today.

I'm very neutral about the whole thing. I have no strong dislike feelings which is good, but I also have no overwhelmingly strong positive feelings about it. It's just sort of meh to me. I suppose this is probably because of how averse I am as an asexual to things like this with a real human that the fact I can even do it to a toy is a huge surprise.

I hope you have enjoyed this blog and I look forward to sharing my journey to becoming a cocksucker with you all.
Views 660 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments