Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > DareFiend

Rate this Entry

Dares

Posted 05-26-2017 at 11:18 AM by DareFiend
Updated 10-15-2020 at 11:34 AM by DareFiend

Dares in GRAY are unavailable for the time being.

General info: I am generally denied orgasms. I'm horny and frustrated all the time.

10: As soon as possible after getting the PM or KIK, take my balls out and punch them 10 times.

HA, HA, BITCH: Take out my dick asap and stroke till hard/edge. Then put it back all horny and frustrated.

EDGE: Edge, or do an online edging game, for 15 minutes continuously. Make it as agonizingly frustrating as possible. No cumming permitted. I will lick up any and all precum that drips out.

SO CUTE X,Y: Those nipples will look so great with cute little alligator clamps on them. Apply X (max 5) alligator clamps to each nipple for Y (max 10) minutes.

TOUGH TITTIES: I will lift a 3-pound weight from the floor, using only the harsh battery nipple clamps, to full standing position, and then lower it to the floor again. Max 25x (that will have me crying).

TITTY WORKOUT: I will wear nipple clamps for the full duration of my gym workout on the Elliptical (usually 30-35 minutes).

OH NO: I will wear a pair of nice clover clamps on my nipples for 15 minutes.

12: Slap the head of my dick 12 times hard with a wooden spoon

SLAP IT: I will slap my dick once for each minute past the hour that is the current time when the message is received. (My dick always needs reminding that it's there for punishment.)

PORCH FLASH: immediately (no matter what time of day or night) I will strip nude, go out onto my front porch (where I will be visible to neighbors and anyone walking by), walk to the far end, and then walk back in the house.
--Add PROOF and I will send photo or video proof.

FAIR'S FAIR: For every PM Dare you give me (max 3) I will give you one of yours.

TAKE IT OUTSIDE: I must do my next pee outside or hold it until I can. Weather is no excuse - including the fact that it's generally below freezing all the time now. (If I fail to do so, you get to select a punishment from below.)

NUDE PEE: Next time I have to pee, it must be done nude (or else I will have to hold it). Add OUTSIDE and I will have to do it nude outdoors (no matter the time of day or weather), or else hold it.

SUCK IT X: Stick your suction-cup dildo on your mirror and suck on it for X minutes straight (max 7). Additional options: STROKE (stroke your own dick the whole time, but don't cum); NO-NO (put your hands behind your back the whole time)

WRITE: I will write up to ten words (you choose) anywhere you want on my body.
--Add PHOTO: I'll send you a photo via KIK. If you specify, I will post the photo on my Tumblr (info on request), and/or on KinkTalk. You may also post it anywhere, if you tell me where to find it. Full face, full frontal photos OK.

CUTIE: I will wear panties to my next gym workout (to be seen by all in the locker room when I change). If you like you can specify BLACK, PINK, NEON GREEN, NEON YELLOW, or BLACK+PINK.
-- Add PHOTO and I'll send you a photo via KIK.

OUCH: I will wear a pair of nice, very harsh battery clamps on my nipples for 5 minutes. For those who read carefully: add the word 'squeeze' and I'll give my nipples a hard squeeze (very painful!) after removing the clamps.

24/7: Dares you set involving NUDITY and EXPOSURE, including public, welcome.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1802 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments