Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

We Meet Again: Clone-a-Willy and Build-a-bear

Posted 12-18-2014 at 06:00 AM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:33 AM by Butterfly

On Thursday morning, Asslvr and I woke up and got to lay in bed together and just talk. We didn't want to waste too much of the day, so we reluctantly got up.

I started the day by making him breakfast. One thing you might not know about my Sir is that he is a coffee addict. I wanted to make extra sure that he wasn't grumpy, and so I made bacon, eggs, and lots of coffee.

After breakfast we decided to try one of Asslvr's Christmas Presents. I had bought him a "Clone-a-willy" kit. The idea is that you make a plaster mold of your penis and then pour silicon in the mold around a vibrator.

This was an adventure. We read the instructions carefully and even watched an instructional video. The problem was there was only 2 minutes from the time you start mixing the plaster, until it has set. The pressure was on.

After closing the blinds and locking the doors, we went into the kitchen and got all the materials ready. Asslvr took off his pants and boxers and started to get himself hard. Since he was nervous, he needed a little help, and so I blushingly got on my knees in the kitchen and sucked on him while he started to mix the plaster.

Unfortunately, me sucking on him got him all distracted and he mixed the plaster too long. By the time he tried to put his penis inside, the plaster was already too hard.

FAIL! Boo

After our failed attempt, we decided to cheer up by having some playtime.

Asslvr got a big glass of ice and I followed him to the bedroom. We laid down towels on the bed and I laid on top of them. He started by stroking my nipples with the ice until they were nice and hard and then took them in his mouth. The contrast of the hot and then cold really made me wet and horny. He trailed the ice down to my clit and lingered for a second before pushing the ice deep inside me.

I know I haven't mentioned it before, but oh my goodness ... I can't say it enough. That cold achiness as the ice slides in and stretches me, it is the sweetest torture. Sir knows I have a hard time enduring it without using something on my clit, so for the first time ever, he turned the wand on.

The cold ice, the melting wetness, the wand, his warm mouth, the teasing ... I couldn't get enough and I didn't hold back. I was as loud as I could be.

After cleaning up (I had soaked through two double folded towel still got the bed wet) we went to C's school and sprung her out early. We drove to the mall and had lunch and went to build-a-bear. If you remember, last time we were together we made Mr. W. But, he has been lonely and needed a girlfriend, so we decided to make a Butterfly bear.

Not only did we make Butterfly, but it seems that Mr. W and Butterfly got busy in their little bear house and made a little baby bear. C was also super happy to find out she got to make her own bear (she is always stealing Mr. W).

After we got home, the 3 of us painted Christmas ornaments together, and then we ended the night with a family dinner and game night and watching a movie together on the couch.

To be continued ...
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Aww too bad he stirred it too long! Your distraction skills are top notch! Yaaaay for meeting again and being super adorable together. <3
  2. Old Comment
    Another lovely post - we are lucky readers I'm sorry the toy didn't work out, but yay for ice play!
    Posted 12-18-2014 at 09:42 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Haha, well, if he got distracted it was obviously because you're absolutely amazing! And yay for having lots of fun and making a bear family.
  4. Old Comment
    Oh you two just have the best of time together, seem like you're quite the distraction when he's mixing ha ha ha

Excellent read through and you're both adorably cute.
  5. Old Comment
    Ok.... I guess I better comment on the clone-a-willy... *blushes* the funny thing is I was truely sad and dissapointed it didn't work. I really did want to leave a "part" of me with butterfly! The good thing was that it really was a comedy of errors and all we could do is laugh about it. For us it gave the words "too much pressure" a whole new meaning! It really was a wonderful day... build a bear and painting are memories I will always carry with me and hold dear to my heart.