Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > honey_98

Rate this Entry

Pm dares

Posted 07-13-2018 at 04:20 AM by honey_98
Updated 12-07-2023 at 11:36 PM by honey_98

I'm still searching for NEW pm dares!
Especially a "worthless" "humiliation" and "cruel humiliation" one.

PM me Taste test - and the next time i need to pee i will pee on my fingers and lick them clean afterwards

PM me Leashed - and i will spend x time collared and leashed to an object of your choosing in my flat. And im only allowed to move it x times

PM me Chopstick - and I will crush each nipple with two chopsticks tied together with rubber bands for 10 minutes

PM me Eat - and I will eat my next meal (s)from a bowl without my hands you can decide how many meals

PM me Plug x - and I will wear a plug of your choice for x time

PM me Slap x - and I will slap my pussy or tits for x times up to 20 (easy medium or hard)

PM me Spank x - and I will spank myself x times max. 100 (easy medium or hard)

PM me Nipple - and I will put clamps on my nipples for x minutes

PM me Rule - and give me a rule to follow for 1 week - need to be in my limits and I decide if it's makeabel

PM me Lights out - and I need to wear a blindfold for 30 minutes

PM me ICE X - and i will put that amoud of ice cubes up my ass and let them melt.

PM me COLD CUNT - I will apply menthol rub liberally to my pussy and clit

PM me STRIP X - and I will spend x hours naked. max 2 hours

PM me COMMANDO X - and I won't wear underwear for X amount of time.

PM me Facefuck x - and I will fuck my face with a dildo for x minutes. And I will smear my saliva all over my face. on hold

PM me Office Whore - And i will strip and climb under my table. I will fuck my throat for 15 minutes with my dildo, collecting my spit in a bowl the whole time. When I’m done, I will swallow every drop. on hold!

PM me Deepthroed x - and I will deepthroed my Dildo x times till I gag and I slap my face 5 times with the dildo afterwards
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3582 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »