Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

misery

Posted 12-06-2010 at 10:13 AM by foxtrotter
Updated 12-06-2010 at 10:31 AM by foxtrotter

so today..I'm really horny fro some reason. when i asked Sir if i could masturbate...he said he's busy and cant talk..oh no! I'm not sure how long it'll be till he can get to me. till then i just have to be horny and not touch myself i guess... if i do the consequences are severe. I'm actually to the point of being somewhat shaky. why am i such a horny little bastage? on the flip side though. i ordered myself a butt plug will have all kinds of fun with that I'm sure

woo hoo! i can do...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Suicide is not a joke

Posted 12-05-2010 at 09:47 PM by Manbearpig (MBP's Place of Random Things That Pop into My Brain)

To much recently after big sporting events were a "fail" has occurred have people been going on social networks and been making various jokes about the situation. That, for the most part, is fine. Sometimes they get taken to an extreme however. Majority of these extremes include calls for suicide. They usually come with a punchline of some kind. For example, after a field goal kicker missed an extra point (easy similarity, missing a goal opportunity with no one in front of you) someone...
getDare Expert
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Less time on Getdare

Posted 12-04-2010 at 04:07 PM by loke

Since SC2 will be having chat rooms before 2011, I will be spending most of my time there instead of here. I will still come on, just not as much.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

orders

Posted 12-04-2010 at 01:03 PM by foxtrotter

this morning, Sir told me to masturbate immediately because it was the only chance I'd get. so i grabbed my vibrator and practically skipped to the bathroom. while i had it shoved in me. i thought maybe i should ask, and asked him if there were any conditions. he said no, just do it, just tell him when i was done. after that it just took about two minutes. (I'm incredibly horny) and i let him know.
he told me i cannot orgasm unless i ask him first. or my punishment will be that i will have to...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

nipples!

Posted 12-01-2010 at 02:18 PM by foxtrotter
Updated 12-01-2010 at 07:33 PM by foxtrotter

my nipples are very very sore. but that is apparently turning me on because they've been really hard all day long. i cant seem to shake it. Sir told me i could orgasm but i had to do it with 4 ice cubes in my ass.
my two thoughts on this is. 1. whoa. i've had 3 large ice cubes in my ass before and it felt like a stretch. (hah hah...stretch...hah..)
and 2.damn. putting that many ice cubes up there will be messy
i won't get a chance to do something like that till about eight o clock....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

punished again

Posted 12-01-2010 at 09:14 AM by foxtrotter

last night i went to meet Sir again.

i admitted to him that i needed punishment. which i did...because not only was i not able to keep my no masturbating vow...but i slept with my dads friend again. i admitted it to him, and he told me to meet him in 20. i said i didn't have the gas money. to which he replied "that's not a request." i kind of had an "oh shit" moment. i must admit.

bear in mind...this might not be a 100% accurate recollection of events...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

What is the Problem?

Posted 11-30-2010 at 08:39 PM by Tiger

I was watching television today and they were talking about Obama trying to get rid of "Don't Ask, Don't Tell." What is the problem with people knowing that someone in the military is gay? I don't understand! The same goes with gay marriages. What's the problem with that?
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized