Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > darren

Rate this Entry

A Search for a Slave

Posted 02-06-2008 at 10:04 AM by darren

Another forum member sent me a private message recently. He'd seen, from a post I'd submitted, that I was looking for a sub, but was totally new to this kinda thing. So he thought it might interest others if I wrote a journal of my experience.

Others may not agree about the "interesting" bit, but I thought I might give it a whirl.
So here's part one of an occasional diary - very occasional, probably, as things are progressing quite slowly. Not that I'm complaining: I want to take my time about finding the right person.

I'm intrigued to know what drives people to offer themselves for slavery and, equally, why others have this need to dominate someone in this way. I posted the forums and got heaps of opinions and good advice, but what became obvious from the start was that there is no easy answer: some just liked the feeling of having their life totally controlled by another; for some, being humiliated was the key; others (rather heartwarmingly, really) enjoyed having so much trust in another human being that they were prepared to surrender themselves totally to them.

So it was pretty clear that just going with the first person who came along, wasn't going to work. People's needs and limits are so varied, you have to get a good "fit" for the thing to work.

Then I had another decision to make - Male or Female. I would consider myself 95% straight, with just a small kink in the middle somewhere, but I was perplexed to find myself going more towards a male slave. This would have been a worrying development except that I discovered, from conversations with other members, that for many, the sexual aspect of sub/dom was not that important, except as a demonstration of trust. Also, I convinced myself that I was going for a male because I understood more about them both physically and mentally.

Very soon after I discovered this site, I applied to become a slave. It wasn't a pleasant experience at all. I had made the very mistake I just mentioned of going with the first person who came along who turned out to be an aggressive bully, only interested in totally humiliating me - humiliation isn't really my thing. So, it didn't last long, but I learnt from the experience.

And that's where I am today - still looking. I've had quite an encouraging number of replies. Far too many from under 18s which, for someone whose teenage years are disappearing rapidly in the exhaust smoke of time, is way too young. Also, I've noticed that many people send an initial reply (sounding really up for it) then vanish, never to be heard from again. I'm beginning to take it personally. Can anyone out there reassure me that this is a common occurrence?

Perhaps I should just mention my limits and needs.

I'm not into too much humiliation; serious pain, cross-dressing, large objects thrust up various orifices; faeces, highly public nudity. I don't have the time to control anyone completely. You might ask what's left - well, I'm sure I can think of something.

So, I'll post an update whenever this thing gets off the ground. For anyone concerned about anonymity, I will be very discreet when adding to this blog.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4083 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    If i could rep you off the blogs i would.Which is a good point, shouldn't you be able to add rep off blogs? Would be cool.

Keep your search going, when you find someone who fits you it'll be brilliant.

Quote:
    Also, I've noticed that many people send an initial reply (sounding really up for it) then vanish, never to be heard from again. I'm beginning to take it personally. Can anyone out there reassure me that this is a common occurrence?
    Yep seems to happen a lot. I get from time to time random users messaging me asking to be a slave. Even though I've not posted a slave request in i think over a year (believe it was on my old name.) Some message just asking to be a slave, which i assume is the people randomly spamming everyone. However i also get some that say they've read my posts and think i sound like a good master. However after a reply, and asking some questions to find out about them they seem to loose interest and disappear.
    I think a lot of it is people just want to instantly jump in and start playing, not actually form any kind of knowledgeable relationship between people.

Anyway just my ramblings there.