Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Just a quick "Hi"

Posted 12-11-2018 at 05:11 PM by Butterfly

Hello friends and fellow getDarians.

I have been missing in action lately so for those who have no idea who I am, HOW DARE YOU!! Just kidding of course. I am nobody special.

Let me introduce myself: I am Butterfly! I am magical and silly and bratty.

Jaro is my sub and Mr. Devious is my Husband/Dom.

Now, for the three of you who are wondering where the heck I have been, I am here to provide a bit of an update on my life:

Not much is new in the world of Butterfly. I have been attending counselling and started to take some anti-anxiety medication to help with everything that I have been dealing with over the past two months.

My anxiety is getting a lot better, but I am still not feeling super kinky. Although it hasn't stopped me from torturing ... I mean Domming ... my little worm Jaro.

I am getting ready for Christmas. My tree is up, presents are bought and wrapped and I am getting excited for some time off from work with Mr. Devious.

After New Years I will go back to work for about 10 days before having time off to have surgery. I have a very large ovarian cyst that needs to be removed. And after that, we are hoping to continue our efforts to get pregnant (please wish us luck, we have been trying for 2 years!).

For anybody who has stuck around to hear the very exciting details of my life, thank you!

I hope to meet all of the new people who have joined while I was away, please feel free to reach out and say Hi. I promise I only bite those who ask (and also Mr. Devious unexpectedly sometimes). As well as reconnecting with all of you kinksters who I have come to love.

While I am not officially back on getDare, I have been peaking in to the chatroom to say Hi here and there, and I have also included my kik name in my signature for anybody who may wish to contact me outside of getDare.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1502 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hi! You've been missed!

I'm glad you anxiety is going down and hope you can find a balance with the side effects soon.

Good luck with the surgery and the pregnancy efforts.

<3<3<3
  2. Old Comment
    You HAVE been missed!

(I naturally miss you for entirely selfish reasons: it is usually you who bring the Christmas cheer to getDare, and getDare that brings the Christmas cheer to my life - - - and as is well known: Santa won't come unless you have that Christmas cheer. And I want Santa to come!)

You sound (read?) cheerful and definitely non-unhappy, so Yay! to that!
  3. Old Comment
    Hiiiiiiii Butterfly!
  4. Old Comment
    You absolutely are someone special. Good luck to you both.
  5. Old Comment
  6. Old Comment
    We all missed you - especially when we started throwing snowballs!
  7. Old Comment
    Thank you for all of the love <3
  8. Old Comment
    And another little hi over here! I, too, am still mostly on break from GetDare, but I'm getting better enough to start peeking in again every now and then.

Good luck with the surgery, and a very merry Christmas season to you!
  9. Old Comment
    Hi hi!!
    I have missed the most wonderful and super kind Butterfly as well. Although I am not 9n here all that much myself (the kitty doesn't allow me on the PC much...).

Glad to see that you are doing better. Wish you the best with the surgery and keeping my fingers crossed that you and Mr. Devious have a lot of luck (and fun!) in producing a mini-you.

Merry Christmas!!!!!
  10. Old Comment
    Counselling is the best, i hope it helps! It sounds like you're having a busy time. Have a lovely christmas and new year!