Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Story: Property

Posted 11-25-2016 at 05:27 PM by CSasha

The dim blue light of my phone blinked. Most likely kik. I reactivated the screen. Another "hi" from a new user. Fortunately, most probably it was the contact I had just made on getDare. We had agreed to chat just minutes ago.

"Is it you?", I asked. "Yes, thanks for your time.", he replied. We met because of his sub, who had bothered me.
"You are welcome. How are you?", I went on. It was always good to start small, exchange some basic information. After some more small talk, we had built up enough mutual trust to share our honest opinions.
"Ah," he muttered, "that slave is going on my nerves. He is forgettable, lazy, and demanding. Yesterday we had a nice little conversation, and he told me the classic sentence." "Be more strict. ", I replied quick as a shot, "Or in other words: Punish me, oh master, punish me exactly like I want it, and as a reward for you, I'll fail your tasks, break your rules, don't report back and annoy you even more."
"Lol. True." It was an ancient story. The misunderstanding of slave status. We started to rant about it. Honest D/s relationships were an equal partnership at least, a give-and-take for both.
"You can drop him anytime.", I reminded him. "Yes, I know. And he can drop me anytime. Frankly, I consider it. But I am so tired of those enthusiastic don't-give-a-fuck noobs. I don't even blame them for being beginners. We have all started once. But their attitude makes me want to vomit.". I tried to comfort him: "But you know the market. A sensible, attentive and thoughtful master like you is in high demand. You would go off for a high price, quite contrary to an auction of your slave.". That made him cheer: "Haha, you are right. Seems like a world upside down, masters being traded and bought.".

"Well,", I got sincere again, "you can only do your best, and if that doesn't work out for you, drop him without a thought. In the end, he is property. What good is a slave if it doesn't serve you, make life easier for you. Being a master and making all the decisions is burden enough."
"You are right again.", he was giving in, "But the odds don't look so well. When I look at his Likes and Limits, I can only see security nets and safeties in his Limits, and the rest is a fucking wishlist.".
I felt sympathy with him: "Sounds familiar. I know how you feel. Let me assure you, that you are not an emotional dildo, no matter who tries to use you as such. Let me have a look.".
"Hmm,", I said, "there's a lot you can do.". "Do you think so?", he wondered, "How?". "I see your point. He has fourteen Limits, five Likes, and only three Dislikes. No Loves, rewards, Unsure about nor any Punishments.", I started with the counterarguments, "But, there's no 'everything else not listed' in the Limits. Even if, there would be plenty of space to interpret any single point.". "How so?", he asked. Now I got him.

"Tease and denial for instance. That could be anything which aroused him. And that for sure is control and a lot of other tasks and punishments you will give him. Same for pain and anal. Even taking away all the restrictions due to his Limits, there's plenty of room left. At all, this list is anything but explicit." Even though the messenger I could hear his mind accelerate into a vast amount of possibility: "Hmm, I guess you are right." It just needed a few examples to drive him up into his true passion: "Getting naked. Corner time. Line writing. Other dull tasks. Physical training. Diets. Figging. Or one of my favorites: raw, unpeeled potatoes. Up the ass, gives him the urge to make a dump right on the spot. Or you can focus on making him shit them out again and again." I had hit a nerve. "Haha! I never tried that one on a slave. You've made me curious now." Mission accomplished. But I didn't let go: "There's a lot you can do via getDare, let him set up a thread and involve the cruel fantasies and energy of other users. Just look at the forums how well this can work. Or let him join one of the simple game threads or several. There are games with all kind of stakes. And they give you ideas, I can tell you.". "I see, I see. I think it's worth to invest some hours of reading and selecting my favorites to start with, and if it's for my slave's suffering alone. Haha! You are totally right. I should have my fun with HIM, way besides how he would like me to punish him. I'll make him beg for mercy and enjoy his misery. Thanks for the encouragement. I look up to a horizon of options again."

But I wasn't nearly finished: "Toothpaste, Ice, Icy hot, or just messy things. Spanking, twisting, pegs, nipple torture, CBT. Well, you had to carefully test what isn't extreme pain yet, since it is in his Limits. Have you thought about deepthroats? Can be fast and many, or holding them for seconds. That can teach submission. It won't hurt that much. Or just force him to keep his mouth open. A gag. An open ring gag. Holding out in exhausting positions. Sleeping on the floor. Without blanket. Verbal humiliation. Let him change his pronoun. Have him write essays on any topic you like, in time constraints, and punish him for any wrong spelling, grammar, lack of quantity or quality. It's all up to you. Find out what's nasty for him and combine it with demanding tasks. Give him thrusts to perform into his ass. Can be with his fingers. The trick is to have them stack to a vast amount. It doesn't take long for anything to become annoying, degrading or even painful and exhausting, once you apply it in bigger numbers.".
He seemed satisfied: "You are great muse. Thanks. My mind is full of wild ideas now. So many possibilities.". Now I was curious about the slave: "What has he done, by the way?"

"Ah,", he became upset again, "on the one hand he annoys me with plenty of subtle hints to be more strict on him, while on the other hand, he doesn't even complete the most simple tasks. I can tell he is all eager for getting dares and such, by his vast activities with other getDare users. But he is so sloppy and easily discards what I have put thoughtfully in line for him. Like baby steps. But no, he forgets to send his daily report. He creates mischief for others and makes me look bad. Yesterday he went out of character, completely out of his mind and provoked me. And that while he breaks his denial with 'accidental' orgasms again and again. It wasn't me who got him all these risky edgings. Also he doesn't read careful enough, if at all. But the worst is, he doesn't even care about pleasing me. If I could at least rely on him to report to me frequently and openly, about these failures, and not wait and put his other online fun in priority over his master. He is far away from being obedient, not speaking of that he would consider what he might to for me on his own.
This slave is one of the worst brats in the world. I can tame, but the door has to be open for it, especially online. He has to allow me to draw a line to his disappointing behavior, and carry out any punishment of my choice for real.". I felt it was a relief for him to speak up on the topic to somebody else. So much had built up day by day. And what else should he have done? Because it's better to keep things in balance, though difficult, I asked him for his bright moments. There was always potential and hope in the darkest places and hours: "Is your slave good for anything?"

"He helped me with some spelling correction on my request. That was sweet.
And I hold it to his cause that he is trying. I gave him as much appreation and compliments on that as I could. He just doesn't know shit about being a good slave. Yet!
For now, he is screwed. If he wants to remain my slave, he has to put in a lot of effort to make up for his failures, and change his attitude towards his status. I will open the door for him and point him the way, but he has to crawl on it by himself, suffering all the little stones of my righteous anger.", he wrote.
My last reply was: "Sounds great. Any plans yet? How are you going to approach him?" The last words before we parted were his: "First I will wait, consider my plans and honestly tell him how I feel. I will give him the chance to smell the trouble and approach me. Confess his failures, without any, demands on me. Then maybe I'll give him some tasks where he can think about it. The root of all evil is his attitude. And that must change. I want to see proof of it in his actions as well as a new humility. Ah, I can already see the chance that he changes, slowly of course, and how I pet and care for him in reward.
Thank you for everything. I'll come back to you in the next days with more concrete plans and details, as long as you are interested, of course."

More stories
Help me with your feedback. Please rate and comment!
Posted in Stories
Views 2494 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments