Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Story: Public service

Posted 10-01-2016 at 01:00 AM by CSasha
Updated 12-02-2016 at 05:51 PM by CSasha

We had developed a very special relationship. Her and I were so close that we shared even our intimate secrets. It went so far, that we dared each other to explore our most filthy fantasies. My best friend had already beaten me twice and set up according humiliating tasks. First I was bound into a bathroom totally exposed and had to blow and swallow one of her party boys I didn't knew before. Another day she put me in pony shoes and restraints me nearly naked, leading me for a walk in a public forest. But now I had won a bet over who fell asleep first, where I supported my side by putting a sleep pill into her juice, and won. Yay me. So it was my dare time now, and I was up to take a little bit of revenge. Just a minor feeling of villainy. My major intent was to return the favor and help her dark desires to come true as she had supported mine. My friend was much more sluttier than me. I only needed to mention a 'flash' and she would happily reveal her tits to the next guys passing us. While I still hesitated and feared the horny animal in me, she embraced it. That was probably her drive to go as far with me as she had gone. Despite that I was anxious about stepping over a real limit of hers, or being surprised by some nasty reality like misbehaving strangers. I knew there were people out there who enforced others to drink their cup of tea without consent.

Fortunately I knew a security manager in a semi-public institution who could back me up. I met him face to face to explain my situation, and he was all behind me. Too bad for him he could not take part and only had to rely on what he could get by the security cameras. So the day of the dare I dressed in casual cloth, took bag with the prepared items and guided my friend to a men's public restroom. She looked surprised like a small brat on Christmas, especially when we went right into a cabin within.

Then I handed her the cloth for it: a white belly-free top, a screaming-pink short skirt, a white thong, black plateau high heels. With pink scrunchies I put her hair into two pigtails at the side and then finished her up with makeup: red blush on the cheeks, strong eyebrow lines, gray eyeshadow darkened at the outer edge and blood-red lipstick. She looked marvelous. Then I put a pink leather collar around her neck. When the small kitty bell on it rang the first times we were quite excited about the reactions outside our cabin. No one reacted towards us, but there were still the usual bathroom sounds and we just didn't know what we didn't see. My friends eyes shone with glee.

Next I put her arms behind the back and wrapped her forearms with a soft fabric. This way she was bound but could easily break it anytime in an emergency, though I would know then and she would have failed her dare of course. But that wasn't it already. I still blindfolded her with a simple self-made strap with two tight pads on the eyes, artificial fluffy fur inside. I had imagined myself it would increase their senses and adrenaline during the task. Also she wasn't going to see whom she served and could later imagine every guy that looked at her to have been one of her customers. My evil mind surprised me these days of preparation.

But the best came now. I hang a prepared cardboard around her neck, together with a pen to write on attached with a thread. I ordered her to drink from a package of orange juice while I read her the sign:

"I am a slut.
Cum in my face and mark 1 dash please.
Optional: piss on my body afterwards
Anything else for 2 dashes if I agree."

And I explained to her: "Yow listen, slut! You need ten dashes on this cardboard around you and come out of the toilet before one hour is over. I'll be waiting outside, available if anything goes wrong. I'll come for you to free you after exactly one hour from now, but then you have failed the task and I'll punish you with a more severe one. If you come out with less then the dashes you need, I send you back in and you need five more than before. Understood so far?" She nodded. “Good, slut. There are some options for you though. You may talk to anyone in here. You can ask to help you pee into a toilet, beg them not to piss on you, and anything else, even negotiate. But you may never manipulate them to get any dashes you haven't deserved, change your cloth or restraints, nor ask for the time nor ask for the number of dashes you have gathered. Okay?” My friend nodded again. I hope she didn't cheat, because I had little possibilities to check on that.

Finally I left her in the restroom and went to a post right outside in front of it. I put out the cardboard I had prepared, reading: 'Special games tonight. Rules are written. Stay consensual.' My time outside passed way too slowly. The restroom was quite frequented, as I had researched for this time. Some people had a wide grin on their face, but otherwise I didn't notice any difference. Fortunately also no open outrage or real trouble from any visitor. After around thirty minutes two guys went out and approached me: "Ehm, excuse us, but you do relate to that girl inside, right? We are quite happy about her service. Going to call a friend right away." The other guy texted on his phone. "By the way, what happens if she loses her cardboard?" I smiled and dryly replied: "Then she fails of course, and I will give her another dare." My harvest was broad evil grins on their faces. A third guy met them on the floor, and before he went in, they told him: "Steal her sign if you can. Or ruin it somehow. And have fun." And off he went into the restroom.

More stories
Help me with your feedback. Please rate and comment!
Posted in Stories
Views 2555 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments