Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

PM dare blogging

Posted 07-05-2016 at 10:55 PM by Butterfly
Updated 07-05-2016 at 11:01 PM by Butterfly

I have been wanting to blog more lately but seem to be having trouble to find inspiration for topics (I blame it on the wedding!). I thought it would be fun to give you all an opportunity to inspire me and torture/pleasure me at the same time.

So here is how it will work ...

You can send me a pm once a day with the following:

1. What topic you would like me to write about. This can be a general topic or a question.
2. What you would like me to do while writing. This can be anything from what you want me to wear, what toys you want me to use, what actions you want me to complete, etc.

A few reminders:

You need to remember that whatever your explanation for number 2 is, I must be able to type while performing said actions.

Asslvr will have final say on any tasks or instructions given. Both of us reserve the right to refuse a topic or task for any reason but will try our best to work with the giver to make it work for us.

I do have a list of my likes/dislikes/limits as well as all of my toys so please take a minute before designing any task.

I will do my best to complete each writing assignment within one week from submissions but real life comes first and if I am not able to, I will complete them as soon as possible.

**Ps. I will not submit any of the blogs written as a result of this for DrW's blogging competition.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1139 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I forgot to mention I will also write a report of the task and post it along with the blog.