Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > maxblank

Rate this Entry

Punishment Report

Posted 09-16-2015 at 03:35 AM by maxblank
Updated 09-16-2015 at 03:52 AM by maxblank

This is a written report for a punishment I received last night. I earned the punishment, by completely ignoring Cent through the holidays simply because I was not feeling too kinky, I didn't message to say I was going either.

The first step of the punishment was to snap an elastic band against my clit 200 times, but because I begged like a worthless slut, that number was bumped up to 300. I had to pull the band back as far as it would go, and have it hit directly on my clit. Each snap hurt so much, enough to make me flinch and pull my knees up to my chest. I started to get used to the pain of the snaps, going into a subspacey zone, but it still hurt enough to make me flinch.

I only got to 142 snaps before Cent decided to have me move onto the next portion of my punishment. Had to push a small needle into each nipple, and one into my clit. I've put needles in my nipples before, so it wasn't so bad, but it still hurt a lot. I tried to push the needle into my clit a few times, but it hurt far too much. After a couple of minutes Cent decided i'd been taking too long, so it would have to be two needles. I pushed in one with some whimpering and a few tears, and was just about to push the second in, but that wasn't fast enough, I now had to put three needles in my clit. This was one of my least favourite parts of the dare.

After pushing three needles into my clit, I was made to spank it once, but by the time I psyched myself up to do it, it had been too long in Cent's eyes, so that was increased to 10 spanks. Each hit was extremely painful, making me cry out. The spank would push the needles a little deeper and the pain from each hurt so much, by the end of the spanks I had tears streaming down my face, and a little blood on my clit from the needles, it was so sore to touch.

The final part was to cum with the needles in my clit. I much prefer clit stimulation, and find if very hard to cum from just penetration, so i had to rub my clit with the needles in. It took so long to gently brush myself to orgasm, every time I bumped into a needle it would send a horrible jolt of pain, making me whimper.

After this I was allowed to remove all the needles and cum normally, which I was very grateful for, my clit was very sore, but it was much more enjoyable than any other segment of the punishment. I fell asleep almost directly after, partially because it was late but mostly from the exhaustion of the task.

Thank you Cent for punishing me.
~Maxine

after writing this report, my clit feels incredibly sore to touch, and aches faintly when I don't. If I press on it there's a little bit of stinging.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4639 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very nice report there slut.
    Shame there was spelling errors and you had to receive another punishment though.
  2. Old Comment
    Makes me want to punch the son of a bitch after reading that.