Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AverageDaniel

Rate this Entry

We Apologize For This Interruption To Your Regularly Schedualed Programming!

Posted 06-15-2008 at 10:10 PM by AverageDaniel

Hello, I'm Little McDanieltonstein reporting live from the scene for Action 42 News. As you can see behind me, there is a big stack of cookies. You may be wondering to yourself, "Self? Why is there a big stack of cookies? And on an unrelated note, why have many of getDare's loyal members gone missing lately?" Well, you'd be wrong!

WRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONG WRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONG WRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONGWRONG

Wrong you'd be if you thought that, because the two pieces of news are actually related! How, you may be wondering. Well, we here at Action 42 News went right to the source, TheLittleStrawberry(who, in real life, isn't actually a Strawberry! I know, I was shocked too.)

"[LittleDaniel] 11:40 pm: and what exactly is this master plan of yours?
[TheLittleStrawberry] 11:40 pm: It is.... to... Enslave everyone on GD and
turn everyone into cookies
[TheLittleStrawberry] 11:40 pm: so that I can EAT them
[TheLittleStrawberry] 11:41 pm: BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
[TheLittleStrawberry] 11:41 pm: LITTLEDANIEL!! I WILL EAT YOU
ALIVE!!"

As you can see, her incidious plot involves taking posts, both new and old(for this example, we will use Mikee15). What she will do is assfuck her potential victims with her large cane, and then stick them into an oven until they become cookies.

Do you remember Merlin? Remember how he used to be so damn helpful around the site? And do you sometimes wonder where he went to? Well...

"[TheLittleStrawberry] 11:42 pm: merlin[TheLittleStrawberry] 11:42 pm: is
[TheLittleStrawberry] 11:43 pm: undead
[TheLittleStrawberry] 11:43 pm: and full of yummy cookies ****
TheLittleStrawberry] 11:43 pm: *stares at him with big eyes*"

After this, she turned him into a cookie before my very eyes. She had been keeping him locking in a cage, occassionally assfucking him, occassionly letting Chloe throw kitties at him, and she had decided he had finally fermented enough. But what does Straw have to say about her partner in crime Chloe?

"[TheLittleStrawberry] 11:44 pm: Chloe likes to throw water on people as
they pass by her building
[TheLittleStrawberry] 11:44 pm: she also throws kittens on them"

As you may be able to guess, I grew very concerned about my own wellbeing, so I got the fuck away from Strawberry. On my way out, I ran into depp. When I questioned him about the cookie fiasco, he had this to say:

"[depp] 11:59 pm: Hello! Depp is drunk and in da chat!
[depp] 12:00 am: I like cookies but only snickerdfoodles
[depp] 12:02 am: I'm so confused... and a little drunk"

That is all for now, keep tuned for regular updates on this terrible, terrible situation.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 7491 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    It's FUDge and FUNnel all of it!!!

DON'T listen to this guy!!! I have NOT been planning to take over GD and turn everyone into cookies by using the Magical Byte!!

Everyone go back to your daily activities and let the staff deal with this criminal!
    Posted 06-15-2008 at 10:36 PM by TheLittleStrawberry TheLittleStrawberry is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I'm A Criminal? No! You! You Are The Criminal Here! Take Her Away, Drunken Depp In A Sheriff Outfit!
  3. Old Comment
    And just for the record I don't throw kittens at people... Well unless they ask & pay for it, of course...
    Posted 06-15-2008 at 10:42 PM by SubMissChievous SubMissChievous is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Hmmmm i knew something was up here... and this was a very oddly tasting cookie...
  5. Old Comment
    I've been framed yet again!
  6. Old Comment
    What are you trying to deny, depp? Your love of snickerdfoodles? The fact that you get drunk before entering the chat? The fact that you like to dress up as a sheriff?

We've all seen the pictures, depp.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    We've all seen the pictures, depp.
    Whaaatt?? I wanna see the pics... ooops... wait...

* Chloe gives herself a warning for asking for pics *
    Posted 06-18-2008 at 08:20 PM by SubMissChievous SubMissChievous is offline
  8. Old Comment

There's depp in his sheriff outfit. That was taken four days ago. He's so cute! And available, ladies!
    Updated 06-18-2008 at 08:53 PM by AverageDaniel