Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Telmenec

Rate this Entry

Piss and Macaroni

Posted 07-18-2019 at 11:31 AM by Telmenec
Updated 08-28-2019 at 11:39 AM by Telmenec
Tags piss

I came back to this dare,Pissghetti, and I said to myself if I did it

First of all, I'm not a fan of uro.
But I'm quite curious. I have already tasted a few drops or I have already made a self goldenShower.
But I never drank my urine.

So in the afternoon and before I collected my pee, I drank water, but also tea and coffee.
When I pee, I bring an empty bottle and a funnel and I harvested my piss.

She wasn't quite Translucent, a little yellowish. I had filled 1/3 of a 1.5 L bottle with my piss.
So I go into the kitchen and prepare what I need, the bottle right next to me with the urine still fresh.
She stays like that, has taken the fresh air for at least 5 minutes, so I pour the pee into the pot and wait for her to boil.
Which reassures me quite a bit about eating piss paste since it would suddenly be sterile.
Once the piss was boiling and since I didn't have any Spaghetti, I used Macaroni.
Which reassures me quite a bit about eating piss paste since it would suddenly be sterile.
Once the piss was boiling and since I didn't have any Spaghetti, I used Macaroni.
During cooking and draining, I could feel the hot pee coming out of the pot.
I was quite uncomfortable, because I knew what to expect in the next step, which disgusts me.
Once ready and without adding any spices, I served them to myself and started eating.
It doesn't really taste good, except for some pasta that has a strong taste that reminds me the smell of my piss.
The more I ate it, the more a strange sensation left on my taste buds, which I can't define. I also started to have a stomachache maybe because of the disgust with what I was doing.
I still had a little trouble eating them with a little bit of a smell from time to time, as if I was going to throw up.

While I was eating, I also had a precum flow in my underwear, one of them excited.

I ended up eating everything, it was easier than I thought my pee not really having any taste.
I think I'll try it again some other time and why with someone else's piss. I also wondered if I use my pee to replace water in other dishes, or drinks like tea for example

To be continued...

(I'm french and i use translator for write this post. I hope it is understandable )
Views 1805 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank you for doing my dare. You did a great job.