Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Inside my bitch

Posted 05-07-2020 at 12:59 AM by CSasha

"Slower, bitch!", I ordered in a harsh tone.

I noticed how it tried to make me cum in its throat. My eyes glanced over to the clock while my left hand grabbed the hair of my bitch. I took control now. Again, it was only a few minutes short to the full hour.

My ad clearly stated that the slave I wouldn't have any orgasm again, never again. Even begging was strictly forbidden. Now that I had found my bitch, my excellent choice of a chastity belt made sure of this. It was never going to go off again except for rare check-ups by me, and only if I was uncertain if all was properly clean and healthy.

My bitch was also stripped of any Human privileges like clothing, warm meals, warm water, a warm soft place to sleep, the void of pain, and freedom, of course. Any soft treatment including tender petting, cuddles, and kisses was out of life.

There was just one simple rule to ease that hard slave life. For every full hour that my slave would blow and deepthroat my cock in one go, it would earn one meager point. But it had to be a full hour. Only one second less and it wouldn't count. Every day I ask my slave once if it wanted to request any reward for its point. It could be a hot cup of coffee, a hot shower, a tasteful, warm meal, maybe even its favorite, a night in a bed- simple pleasures of life its slavery didn't provide. No orgasm, of course! With the hard requirements for earning points and the easy way to spend it, I hadn't anticipated it would accumulate many of them.

My bitch was great from the start. It has a great slim body, with the weak muscles to do things like its arms, but strong muscles to hold the body together, and flexible like string. My bitch's sweet nipples rest on flat breasts. I could complain, but then its also my decision to leave it that way or have it corrected. Every time its firm naked ass moves around in my sight, my dick is unable to stay limb. I love its long hair I can grab to pull its head around wherever I want. Its also a great look and in good company with my bitch's soft face, the arrangement of short, pink lips, high cheek-bones, innocent, deep eyes, and a nose that is almost impossible not to poke in adoration. Almost. My friends envy me the trophy bitch I enslaved.

It was a deepthroat enthusiast and talent right from the start. My bitch's hand always remains on its elbows behind its back without ever having to tell it. It doesn't hold back any second to use its tongue on my head and get wet, then slide right in up to my balls, and lick them while gagging on my cock in its tight throat. Most importantly, my bitch's sense of pleasure arc and climax is excellent. If I ever got any issues, no whole second goes by without my bitch changing and correcting its deepthroat, without losing any level of effort in serving my genitals. My bitch even guesses right every single time if I want it sloppy or clean and properly executes. Half my joy though is about the apparent fact that it never loses its discomfort about my cock in its throat, gobbling and thrusting on it in nearly full length up to highspeed, or holding it in for minutes. It's a delightful sight to see it wasted from the first to the last moment.

There is one fucking issue though. My bitch delves into self-pity and self-harm. Don't get me wrong. It does obey all my rules, including taking care of its body and health. When I got my bitch, it already only drank water and restricted itself to a low-carb, vegan diet and intermittent fasting. My bitch did hate the cold showers and missed the warmth everywhere. But it got used to it. It had to.

Soon enough, I noticed that my bitch embraced one misery after another I chose to put it in. For instance, my bitch deliberately took a few more minutes showering with cold water under my watch. It wasn't asking for punishment nor did I ever need to apply any. I just made it suffer as much as I wanted for my entertainment. That's what a slave is for. If my bitch didn't know that before, it does now. It wasn't that I missed the reluctance of my toy to fight and resist, quite the contrary. Seeing it delve into more misery just to please me put excited me. Such a good bitch.

But it didn't spend any points. I had put up that rule for a reason. Every clock needs its grease. You can't expect to thrust a dry hole without lube forever. On the contrary, it was eager to deepthroat me as often as it could tempt me to.

When it reached one-hundred-and-forty points, I warned it:

"If you don't start spending your points, bitch, I will reset them at the end of the month."

And I did. My fucking bitch didn't spend a single point but reached the same account soon enough. Offering different privileges didn't help. And then it even stopped collecting points by making me cum before a whole hour was up. Getting along with failures is part of mastering life. I didn't have any issue with just dropping the points. But I had a very good reason for something like it.

My bitch's emotional health worried me. I didn't suck feelings or balance out of it. Why should I? But its eyes lost life like a balloon loses air. I had to do something if I didn't want to look for a new bitch before I was fed up with it.

Usually, I prefer deepthroats. They are most void of pleasure and most full of discomfort and pain for the fuckmeat I use. Anal already possibly involves potential pleasure despite the humiliation and pain. And don't get me started on vaginas.

Still, I ordered my bitch to spread on the bed face down. My heavy body rested on its torso. My cock forcefully broke in its rear entry, pushing a gasp out of my bitch's mouth. First, my pelvis pounded it like the fuckmeat it's used to be for me. But then I slowed down. My focus targeted keeping my pleasure on a sustainable level while searching. There had to be a point in my bitch I could connect to. My ears picked up every little sound for a careful analysis between them. I tried to make the stops I needed to sense my bitch's body reaction. And then, Bingo! While I slightly lifted my upper body, its skin stiffed up in a small dot pattern. it wasn't cold though. I remembered how my bitch loved goosebumps. My head lowered to breathe life into the phenomenon. Soon my bitch couldn't hold back moaning. My nose rubbed on the back and the neck. While my cock thrust harder again, I inhaled the new smell. When she reached a tiny climax, not an orgasm or even an edge at all, I stopped.

"Do you want a point to continue, bitch?", I whispered in its ear.

But the answer was a silent clench of teeth: "No, Sir."

'Fuck it', I thought. "I won't stop and it costs you a point anyway. Don't you dare to cum, bitch."

Then I humped my bitch up a small hill of physical excitement and let myself go into it. After I had filled its hole, my body collapsed, still laying on top. After a while, I rolled to the side. My hand slapped the ass hard and rested there.

"If you keep not spending your points, I will do this way."

Spontaneously, my arms grabbed my bitch and rubbed it against my chest and pelvis like a big, warm teddy until my mind dozed off.

"And don't watch the time when deepthroating me anymore. You get a point for a whole hour because I want it to last that long. Don't you dare disrespect the spirit of the points anymore, including the benefit for you."

The switch inside my bitch had flipped, but it also shed some light on me. Imagine, I now have it read for education and entertainment. Would you have ever expected that of me? Worse, now we have conversations every single day. First, it was difficult for me to have it relax and talk freely with the rules in place. But then I found a good order:

"Tell me what you think, bitch. Expose your feelings to me. I'll slap your face soon, but until then have a conversation with me. Make it intimate. Open up for me. I own your heart, too."

My bitch has gotten better since then. Less self-pity, way less self-harm. Only the discomfort and pain I choose for it to endure. Now I found great pleasure about my bitch relaxing in my arms, sometimes happily crying, after I mistreated its Human body, right what was needed to open it up for its self-acceptance.
Posted in Stories
Views 2259 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Interesting story
  2. Old Comment
    Fascinating. The thing i like best about this is the control and counter-control. The learning. And it's a love story. Truly, fascinating.

Connie
  3. Old Comment
    Thank you both.
  4. Old Comment
    What a lovely story!