Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
TORD Online My online experience, playing games, playing roles, more personal dares with others, or just PM dares I was dared to blog.
Old

Lola Bunny got it right

Posted 10-30-2016 at 02:26 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:31 AM by CSasha

I have to take the offer of Lola Bunny to play a game of Do it right with her as the sub. We played it over two days in this thread, so you could and did watch, cheer, reply and interfere with your shouts and comments.

Her task was:
Get naked and post on getDare "I am a dumb, obedient slut. While writing this, I am nude, horny and absolute approachable to be used for anyone's pleasure. I did this just because someone told me to. Please reply or PM me with more humiliation....
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Cassandra's PM Pool

Posted 10-30-2016 at 06:21 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-13-2019 at 03:57 AM by CSasha

This pool is a list of users who want to be randomly PM dared by others. So feel free to PM dare one or more these people, PM me to do PM dare one random person from this list other than you, or PM me to get on this list or have me remove you from it.

PM me "POOL" and I will PM dare a random user in this list other than you and throw that user out of the Pool.

PM me "PARTY" and I will PM dare every user in this list other than you and throw those users...
Oracle
Old

My OLD PM dares Page 2

Posted 09-28-2016 at 05:43 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 04-16-2020 at 02:21 PM by CSasha

OUT OF ORDER FOR NOW
I've created a new list here.

Until now I completed all or am going to complete all PM dares given to me. But I reserve my right to reject any PM dares just for the case of abuse, exploit or real life conflicts.

You may tempt me with specific rewards to combine the PM dares in any combination, to increase the time, amounts, numbers or perform repetitions, or to fulfill any additional conditions....
Oracle
Old

OLD Completed and (pending) PM dares

Posted 09-28-2016 at 05:39 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 04-16-2017 at 09:26 AM by CSasha

This is my old list of completed and pending PM dares, and I fulfilled them as far as I could. My fuckmachine broke twice and I couldn't repair it so far. I had some people who are not open for a PM dare report anymore. Also, I had some trouble with the Deals.
Thanks for all the dares and your attention so far.

You can find my next Completed and (Pending) PM dares here.

PM dares completed or (pending):
- 7th Jan. 2017, Party
- 5th Jan. 2017, Pool, Sissify,...
Oracle
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Welcome to getDare

Posted 08-27-2016 at 03:28 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 02-07-2020 at 08:27 AM by CSasha

Hello and welcome new user to getDare,

You are probably very eager to get to know some more people with the same kinks as you, or who have the kinks to complement yours. Here's a quick advice how to and how not to do it.

0. Danger danger! Read the getDare Survival Guide.

1. Change your avatar and your profile picture.

2. Click "Blogs" in the menu, and then "Post to your blog" on the left. Create one blog entry with your Likes/Dislikes/Limits...
Oracle
Old

My OLD PM Dares Page 1

Posted 08-12-2016 at 08:02 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 04-16-2020 at 02:20 PM by CSasha (Expansion on rules)

OUT OF ORDER FOR NOW
I've created a new list here.

Feel free copy and modify any of my personal PM dares for your own list or just let them inspire you.

Until now I completed or am going to complete all PM dares given to me. But I reserve my right to reject any PM dares just for the case of abuse, exploit or real life conflicts.

You may tempt me with specific rewards to combine the PM dares in any...
Oracle