Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Humiliation

Posted 08-30-2012 at 09:03 PM by nanomt

My trainer directed me to post details of how I masturbated last night. I had no idea I would be required to share this with the world. This was the last time I can cum until Wednesday, September 5th. The following is how I prepared to masturbate and the fantasy I used to cum.

Sir,

I removed all of my clothing and opened my bedroom windows. The lights were already off. I plugged my ears and clamped my nipples. I already have ropes tied to all 4 corners of my bed. I layed...
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cunt on Trial

Posted 08-30-2012 at 08:49 PM by nanomt

I am a cunt on trial not allowed to orgasm until Wednesday September 5th.

I've been directed to request any pictures anyone has of me. If anyone has any of them, please contact me. I would very much like to have copies of them. I was a stupid cunt and deleted the ones I had.
Account Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Essay: How to reform a slut

Posted 04-28-2012 at 08:05 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

What is the best way to reform a slut?

I think that if someone is truly repentant and wants to change their ways, whether this be slutty behavior, laziness or any other type of transgression, their cooperation will be easily won. Thus a slut who wishes to reform will be much easier to teach than one who is resistant to this reformation.

A person (male or female, but for simplicity’s sake I will use female pronouns for this essay) who has been behaving like a slut and who...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Why I am a Slut, in 1000 words

Posted 04-25-2012 at 01:22 AM by MsX (Fat piggy's punishment blog)

Why I am a Slut

So what exactly is a slut? Society has told us that any woman who uses her physical assets in a manner that is not the norm is a slut. However, as a woman I firmly believe that we need to reclaim the word. To me, a slut is somebody who is sexually liberated. She knows what she wants and is not afraid to go after it. She may be confident in her body or she may seek approval from others, but either way she uses her body to get what she wants. I can see many reasons to be...
MsX
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Anything?

Posted 07-07-2011 at 07:03 PM by jacklynn0927

Everyone,
I know your reading my blog, please comment ideas or PM me. I need ideas!!
Please!! I will give detailed reports to anything I am given to do.
~Jacky
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Sub Application

Posted 05-14-2011 at 09:19 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy
Updated 06-19-2011 at 01:06 PM by Counterfeit_Fantasy

18/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (have webcam)

Sub: Passive, serving, bottom partner. Not to be mistaken for a slave. A Sub chooses the time, place, and appropriateness of my submission. I set my boundaries and limits. My Dominant may be able to push those, but in the end the activity can be stopped by the Sub’s discretion.

“I am the perfect Dom for you”: Common misconception. Stranger who decides to title themselves as such, in hopes they look
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Slut's Fantasy - Part 1

Posted 06-29-2009 at 03:42 AM by Property of M.Em

It has been a while since slut has written to his blog but Madam Em has asked him to post a description of one of his fantasies.

Slut's fantasy begins with Madam Em denying him an orgasm for a few weeks. It then takes place when slave's parents have gone away. The day before Madam Em gives slave his instructions for the morning. When he wakes he is to have a shower and shave his pubes. He is then to put on his lacy pink g-string and black tights, which hopefully Madam is going to buy...
Posted in Uncategorized