Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Pretty Pink Doll Part 2

Posted 11-26-2021 at 09:36 PM by lola.fox

A short drive later we arrive at our hotel. I’ve already been earlier in the day to make sure our room was set up to be cozy and prepped for all the fun we would have. I send you off to the shower to refresh and remove your plug and cage, with strict instruction to not touch yourself while your cage is off by any means. You leave the door ajar so I can pop in and make sure you’re being a good boy if I need to. It doesn’t take you long to strip and soon you feel the steaming hot water rain over your face,...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Fantasies
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Pretty Pink Doll Part 1

Posted 11-26-2021 at 09:36 PM by lola.fox

I’ve told you that this day would come for almost a year now. A year filled with late night chats and dark fantasies uttered in whispered tones, never a lull in the conversation and never enough hours in the day. A year of trying new things, expanding our likes one kink at a time, learning as much about ourselves as we learnt about each other. A year of preparing for this moment; making me a budget, spending hours together combing the internet for just the right purchases to fulfill my visions. Granting...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Fantasies
Old

Punishment for Miss Monroe

Posted 11-26-2021 at 02:03 PM by Wetkev

Hi all so I have to tell you all how small my penis is for failing Miss Monroe I'm so small the first time she saw she couldn't help but laugh I have spent years coming to terms with the fact I am very small but to hear it come from a goddess such as her still hurt there is no way I can please a woman with what I have I have had to go buy toys just so they can have a good time at the cost of my own I should be caged and lose the key so I can never leave a woman unsatisfied with my tiny penis
Posted in Uncategorized