Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Weight Loss Challenge and Penalties

Posted 10-30-2021 at 09:22 AM by NudeDude61
Updated 11-14-2021 at 12:50 PM by NudeDude61

1) I will conduct a weigh-in every Saturday morning and share a picture of the scale to the Kik fitness challenge group.

2) Each weigh-in will determine the amount of weight I need to lose in the coming week. The amount is (lbs / 100) - 1.5. For instance, if I weigh-in at 270 lbs, my weight loss goal for the next week is 270/100-1.5 = 1.2 lbs

3) A weigh-in mist take place at least once every 174 hours (7d 6h). Failure to do so incurs an exposure penalty of one minute for...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Posted 10-27-2021 at 02:11 PM by jerkdaniels666

LIKES: nudity, exposure, body-writing, edging, public camming, feet, messy, face, personal info

DISLIKES: humiliation, blackmail, crossdressing, chastity, insults, aggression

LIMITS: cum eating, anal, permanent, public, social sooicide, friends/family, scat, blood, vomit, financial
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My PM Dares

Posted 10-27-2021 at 02:08 PM by jerkdaniels666
Updated 10-28-2021 at 04:22 PM by jerkdaniels666

PM me the following and I will do the dare.

If I offer to send a photo or video of the dare, tell me if you want it or not. Limits apply.

GETDARE

(0) ADD - I will post in the Add thread for all

(1) BASH - I will add myself to this thread and follow the rules (unless I am already an active participant - currently waiting to play again)

(0) DARE - send me a new PM dare and if I like it and it fits, I will add it to my list...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dare report (Walk and car wash)

Posted 10-25-2021 at 10:42 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 10-25-2021 at 10:50 AM by Matt:

I've been asked to write a report of a dare I was given, it has been a while since I have written one, so hopefully it will be okay.

I was told for the day I had to wear my pink bra and pantie set with breast pads inserted. Over these I was to wear a tight white t-shirt and jeans.

Part 1 of the dare was to go for a minimum 5 mile walk at a fairly popular country park dressed like this. (as it is the end of October and a little chilly, I was allowed to wear a light coat
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

By the Candlewax

Posted 10-23-2021 at 11:24 PM by ScribeOfThe69
Tags cbt, wax

I anxiously awaited, kneeling naked on my bedroom floor. I had messed up a few days ago, not only having ejaculated without permission, but also right on my master’s leg too. When that happened, he looked at me with a scolding look, made me clean up, and only told me one thing before we ended the session: “3 days, pup. And then I’ll punish you.”. That was 3 days ago.
We did not do or talk about anything related to sex in these 3 days, but his actions towards me were still the usual, and he made...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ponderings

Posted 10-22-2021 at 08:31 PM by cariadferch

I have been pondering my BDSM interest a lot of late with two things that have particularly been on my mind.

First, I am think of deleting my “sister” (my fake alter-ego when I dom). I realize after a recent session on here that I don't enjoy domming on anything that approaches reality. The thought of really controlling a man I find unattractive. I've always approached it as an abstract impersonal fantasy, almost a literary challenge, while trying to give an online friend a little pleasure....
Posted in Ramblings
Old

I'm breaking up with you, Good bye

Posted 10-20-2021 at 09:37 PM by Foxy Rose

Over the last couple of weeks, I've been sitting with this feeling that I should close / delete my account. The real last straw came when I sent someone, lets say a potential Dom / Master, a PM after seeing his ad.

Now at the time I too was looking for someone. He did reply saying he didn't feel a connection but we should talk and get to know each other. I message back, no reply, even now, a few weeks later.

Ghosting is real, and he is very active on this site, I can see...
Incurable romantic and dreamer
Posted in Uncategorized