Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > nareth

Rate this Entry

Rules I got from nina@

Posted 04-28-2018 at 09:37 AM by nareth
Updated 05-05-2018 at 11:37 AM by nareth

Chepi won 4th place in Nina's Easter egg challenge!! and got some special rules as reward.

1) For the week, you are to be transformed into your favorite pet type (like a dog etc) and be called a pet name like Fluffy, you can choose. Every time you post on gD, you have to use that pet name instead of first person pronouns like I, my etc and also post the sound at the end of each post like woof woof if it’s a dog.

Chepi is a Shiba Inu and looks almost like a fox woof woof

2) Every time when you are at home or an enclosed space and have to pee, you must raise one leg and bent the knee a little while peeing
I decided to raise right leg and stand on the stronger left one. Its interesting to hold the balance on one leg while peeing. Fortunately I didn't mess up so far.
Somehow Chepi is getting accustomed to raising and bending the right leg. Ohoh is Chepi being conditioned?

3) Everyday you must cook at least one meal of the day while naked and eat it under the table, optionally also attach (a diy one will also do) collar and leash for fun
28/04 I cooked dinner nude and ate below the table while being collared. During the meal I leashed my self to one of the table legs. Hopefully nobody saw me since the dinning room table and kitchen have a large terrace window that you can look into from a secluded street roughly 150m away.

29/04 and 30/04 Again Chepi cooked dinner in the nude and leashed myself to the table legs. Most likely thats going to be Chepis dinner routine for the week except for may 1st.

1/05 Public holiday => yeah. Chepi cooked lunch nude and ate the resulting really nice steak under the table as every good dog should do. Chepi unfortunately bumped the head (Ouch) when Chepi was crawling back from the table.

2/05-4/05 normal work days => Chepi had to do dinner under the table. Somehow that's becoming the normal dining position. Chepi doesn't even bother to move the chairs back since the space is going to be needed for next dinner anyway.

4) Every night before sleeping you are to play an on line zebra puzzle (preferably difficulty level hard since you are so good) of your choice while dressed or applied make up like a female or feminized in some way. You need to do this in front of a window if possible or safe
28/04 I solved the Tavel Agency puzzle from brainzilla. This was a tough one and took me 43 minutes . Before doing that I applied pink lipstick that I still had from a previous dare and black mascara which I just bough to test that stuff a bit. (OMG you really feel how your eye lashes become heavier by that stuff)

29/04 Chepi had to go for a medium level one since Chepi had to wake up early in the morning for work. Chepi choose einsteins-riddle after switching into female panties and stockings. Which was really easy and took Chepi just 5 minutes (unbelievable that supposedly only 2% can solve that)

30/04 Chepi applied the mascara and lipstick and also decided to wear panties again. Chepi then did the Fundraising Dinner which was again quite challenging. Chepi had to write down a lot of notes because of the large number of inconclusive hints (Chepis dog brain is to small to memorize all of that) and it took Chepi 37 minutes.

1/5 Chepi had to start early next so Chepi dressed in white panties and tried to quickly solve the dart puzzle which was done in 12 minutes.

2/5 Chepi's next day started a bit later so a harder puzzle was in order. Chepi solved the meeting room puzzle in 33 minutes while wearing mascara lipstick and pink panties.

3/5 Again a short night. So Chepi could only dress in panties again and try to solve a medium puzzle quick. But Chepi seems to have been really tired and needed 29 minutes for the painting class puzzle.

4/5 Since this was the grand finale for the last week Chepi applied eye liner, mascara, and lipstick, some female perfume and dressed in pink panties, pink socks, a small skirt, and a white top that Chepi still had from a previous dare. Made up like that Chepi tried to solve a very hard zebra puzzle (home remodeling). Maybe because of the distraction because of the dress up Chepi did catastrophic mistakes that led to contradiction twice. So Chepi had to restart 2 times and needed 56 minutes for the puzzle.

5) For the entire week, you are only allowed to masturbate with a torment added, like a butt plug inserted, or pegs added on nipples, or a collar and leash (make a diy one or use a belt creatively but be safe please) attached to some furniture
28/04 Doing all the nude cooking and eating as dog + browsing GD made me quite horny => I plugged myself and tried to masturbate the first time in my life with pegs attached to my nipples. This resulted in a really confusing mix between arousal and pain. I'm not yet really sure what that leads to

29/04 no time to get rid of the edginess as I had to go to bed early so no masturbation

30/04 Yeah a long night ahead so a lot of time and Chepi took it slow while reading "Eris' Apprentice: Fall Semester" from Vaness Cardui and had 2 Pegs attached to my belly button. Chepi found out the hard way that Chepi's belly button seems to be more sensitive than Chepi's nipples way when Chepi took them off OUCH. But on the other hand that's really fitting the book which is some dark erotic horror involving lot of involuntary transformations.

1/05 After the exhausting toy hunt and the nude lunch Chepi continued to read the book while keeping the tail plug in, attached some pegs to the balls and nipples, and took it really slow again in the afternoon.

2/05 Chepi surfed a bit on tumblr and read getdare while having 2 pegs on the balls and 2 on each nipple. Ohoh there is also some progression going on

4/05 Chepi was quite horny because of all the dress up for the zebra puzzle and surfing on getdare when Chepi went to bed. So Chepi started to masturbate and had to fetch some pegs when Chepi remembered the torment while masturbation rule. Chepi attached the pegs to the nipples (2 each) and also inserted a large metal plug for good measure.

6) Once in the entire week you need to make a drawing on your body using markers of a potential tattoo you would want in future or something that means something to you. If possible post a pic in your gD album

29/04 Chepi choose an Ankh on the right ankle. Its a old Egyptian symbol for life and almost all Chepi's online characters (since almost 20 years) have the same tattoo forming a common bond between them Picture of the Ankh

1/05 Chepi decided to try making the Ankh a bit more permanent by refreshing the Ankh trying to tan the surroundings of the Ankh. Chepi will check next weekend if that works out turning the ankh into a tan tattoo as reminder for nina@'s great dare

7) Once during the week (preferably weekends or when you are alone) you need to play fetch for 20 minutes, for this some prep is needed, you first need to scatter 20 objects (that can be held in mouth) in your flat (at least spread across 3 different areas/rooms but placed at heights a pet can reach). Wear a butt plug and crawl on fours naked and fetch one object at a time in your mouth and keep it under your dining table and go back to fetch another. At the end of 20 minutes, count how many objects you could fetch and let us know in your report. If you finished earlier, let us know that too.

Chepi distributed all of Chepi's silicone toys and 10 pair of socks thought Chepis flat. After closing the collar and attaching a tail plug Chepi started the timer and began to collect items under the dinning table. At first Chepi thought this would be easy since Chepi had collected 10 items in the first 5 minutes. But Chepi was mistaken since Chepi collected the clostest items first and the distances got longer and longer to collect new items. After 17 minutes Chepi had 19 items collected in a quite impressive pile but was missing one sock and couldn't remember where it was. So Chepi started to crawl aimlessly though the flat hoping to find the missing piece. But Chepi failed and couldn't collect all items.

Woof Woof
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4697 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hey you are doing great chepi The peeing rule seems interesting (tbh I have never tried myself) Look forward to hearing how your week goes
  2. Old Comment
    time for another update chepi... hope it's going well... when you say stronger left leg, are you left handed? (I am )... like that you are attempting the hard puzzles and experimenting with make up... hope you post more in forums..woof woof
    Updated 05-01-2018 at 12:42 PM by nina@
  3. Old Comment
    Chepi just finished a long update But when writing it Chepi noticed that Chepi forgot to correctly name Chepi Chepi in the first report.

Chepi is right handed but for some weird reason Chepis left leg was always the stronger one. In school sport Chepi was a quite good high jumper and always used the left leg.
    Updated 05-01-2018 at 01:24 PM by nareth (Chepi wrote about the left leg.)
  4. Old Comment
    Hey great report... extremely sorry for the delay in replying as got unexpectedly busy the last couple of days.. Yes conditioning was the idea behind pee challenge as I really think is a powerful tool to affect behaviour.. dining under the table must have given you a greater feeling of role play.. like that you never even moved the chairs so it must have felt enclosed and more real roleplay.

I love all the puzzles that you mentioned and am lured to try them as soon as I get the time.. Yeah even I sometimes write some quick notes while solving some of these harder puzzles.. Even I don't believe the stats that only 2% can solve these..

For the feminization I love that you have tried a lot of things, some of them daring and some uncomfortable, and you have chosen some very sensitive spots to apply pegs, yes even I find belly (button) area more sensitive for this kind of stuff..no idea about the book but good to know it set the mood for you.. I like the detailed reporting for these rules

Saw both your pics and commented.. also was nice to know you refreshed the Ankh drawing.. the tan effect is good. For the last rule/task you did quite well by collecting 19 items.. and socks were a great choice for this dare..

I really appreciate how well you did with all the rules and your report on them