Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rate this Entry

My Stuffy Family

Posted 08-16-2021 at 07:46 PM by Butterfly
Updated 08-16-2021 at 07:56 PM by Butterfly

So, for those of you who don't know, I am Butterfly!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Butterfly.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	980

Those who do know me, know that I am poly. This means that my kinky "family" tree can be a tad bit complicated. I decided that I wanted to try to describe my family to you. I am also a little so of course the best way to show off my family tree is with a stuffy collection.

So here is my Stuffy Family:

It all started with Mr. Devious and I. Him and I met here on getDare about 7 years ago now. We have now been married for 4 years. He is my rock, my prince charming and honestly I would not be the person that I am without him.

Mr. Devious and I are kinky, and we are kinky together, but do not have a power exchange relationship at this time. We like to play together and when we have sex it usually involves toys or kink in some capacity, but we don't have ongoing rules or anything like that. We just found that in our real, everyday life, it doesn't work for us as a couple, and that's ok.

Next came Jaro. Jaro is my little worm and I am his Domme. It is funny to think that Jaro and I have been together longer than I have been married - but it is true. In November, we have been together for 5 years!!! We also met here on getDare. Jaro even travelled across the world to come and visit Mr. Devious and I here in Canada two summers ago.

Name:	Butterfly & Worm.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	70.2 KB
ID:	981

Over the last 5 years our relationship has changed significantly throughout our time together, but one thing has always remained constant and that is our friendship with each other. He is one of my bestest and true friends.

Recently Jaro and I were joined by KinkyKoala to form an amazing threesome. Koala has been so much fun as a co-domme. She has really added a freshness to our dynamic and I just absolutely love her. I have known her for years and years, before I even met Jaro. But it was just recently that she came back into my life, and I am so glad that we are becoming close friends again and now partners.

Mr. Devious also met his own partner on getDare. A sub that he gets to torture of his own. Him and Rure have been together two years coming up in September. We are hoping that one day Rure will get the chance to come to Canada to visit us, or maybe we can go to visit her.

Name:	Devious and Rure small.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	982

Next, we have Gerbil. Gerbil was a surprise. I was not looking for another sub. I was adamantly against it actually. However, we had known each other through getDare chat for years and I casually gave him a few tasks and very quickly a connection formed. Something sparked very quickly between us and all of a sudden I had bought him a collar and asked him to be mine. We developed romantic feelings for each other just as quickly. It has now been about 1.5 years since that day, and I have to say that my love for him as a sub and partner has just continued to grow each day.

Jaro, Gerbil and I will sometimes play within our dynamic with a hierarchy (putting Gerbil at the VERY bottom of the totem pole). But both of the boys know that I am the Princess and I am the one in charge ....

Name:	Caged rodents.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	984

Lastly, my newest kinky family member is my Dommy - MasterSarge515. I just wrote a whole blog about him so I won't go into a lot of details here but I am so excited to start this journey with him and see where things lead.

Name:	Butterfly & Sarge.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	65.3 KB
ID:	983

So, there they are, my kinky family!

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 744 Comments 13
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 13

Comments

1. Old Comment
    another great post I always find it funny that every other stuffy except mine has a smile xD
    Posted 08-16-2021 at 07:55 PM by MasterSarge515 MasterSarge515 is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MasterSarge515 View Comment
    another great post I always find it funny that every other stuffy except mine has a smile xD
    Why you so grumpy!!!!!!
  3. Old Comment

That is a fantastic summary of your kinky family, and I really love the plush illustrations!
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by perkygirlie View Comment

That is a fantastic summary of your kinky family, and I really love the plush illustrations!
    Thank you, lovely ♥
  5. Old Comment
    They are all very cute sweetie! You are so sweet for putting in so much effort to find all the right stuffies and make the collars and get them all just right. Thank you for such an awesome blog.
  6. Old Comment
    This is just awesome! And all those stuffies really do have character. You chose them well!
  7. Old Comment
    I'm really loving all the plushies, they sparkle with personality!
  8. Old Comment
    Jealous all the adorable stuffies! Also, I'm so lucky to be apart of your kinky family! Love you!
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by KinkyKoala View Comment
    Jealous all the adorable stuffies! Also, I'm so lucky to be apart of your kinky family! Love you!
    Awww, I need to send you some stuffies too!!! I love you too!
  10. Old Comment
    I love the blog and your stuffy family!

but it's missing a sassy stuffy! I wanna be in your stuffy familyyy! lol
    Posted 08-19-2021 at 08:54 AM by LittleMissSass LittleMissSass is offline
  11. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by LittleMissSass View Comment
    I love the blog and your stuffy family!

but it's missing a sassy stuffy! I wanna be in your stuffy familyyy! lol
    Pick an animal and I'll make you an honorary family member.
  12. Old Comment
    This is so adorable! i love it
  13. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by lilone View Comment
    This is so adorable! i love it
    Thankies!!!!!!!!!!!