Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

Public Adventures & Geocaching Collide

Posted 06-22-2021 at 09:14 PM by tyragon123
Updated 06-22-2021 at 09:14 PM by tyragon123 (Cleaned up weird [OBJ] character)

A few months ago, I gained a newfound interest in Geocaching. It was therefore only a matter of time before this intersected with my crossdressing & public nudity trips.

The idea of geocaching is that there are hidden treasures all over the place. Using GPS, problem solving & a lot of instinct, you find them & write in the log. You can then mark it as found & leave a note on the website, which becomes a collection of which ones you have & haven’t found.

I decided to recreate the dare from late last year, which is detailed a few blog posts back. I am using the same park, because it is fairly large & empty after it gets late. Even so, I once ran into some people in an open grassy area near one of the edges of the park.

I bought some waterproof food containers of varying sizes (these are often used in geocaching) & put a different item of clothing in each. Tonight, when I went to the park, I was on the lookout for good places that I could hide these containers. I ended up hiding four, mainly slightly off the track in holes caused by trees falling & their roots being pulled up. I’ll return in a week to see if any of them have been burgled, & if not, the game is good to go.

The way I anticipate I will do it is to wear an outfit to the park that consists of the same types of clothes that I have hidden. (Currently a couple of pairs of panties, a bra & a tank top, though I anticipate a couple more will be hidden if this first test goes well) I will use my phone or GPS unit to head to the waypoints (or try from memory once I have a good idea of their locations) & swap each piece of clothing.

Once there are a few more drops I will be able to swap pieces of clothing randomly & leave with a completely different outfit. Swapping articles of clothing seems like a better choice than going nude, as it eliminates setup time of refilling all the drops.

I might also go to the shops & pick up some new clothing. Something I haven't done in a while. Masks still need to be worn indoors where I am, which is great for anonymity, as I still feel a bit weird buying female clothing.
Posted in Dares
Views 816 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments