Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > OnlineHumiliateSlve

1. Old Comment

Control My Music!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nya View Comment
    Yes, you should add it if you can.
    I just added it!! Thanks!!
    Posted 12-07-2022 at 01:53 PM by OnlineHumiliateSlve OnlineHumiliateSlve is offline
  2. Old Comment

Control My Music!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by OnlineHumiliateSlve View Comment
    I can look, if it is would you like me to add it??
    Yes, you should add it if you can.
  3. Old Comment

Control My Music!

I have a handful of people who became collaborators but haven’t added anything! Either way, feel free to add whatever songs you want and however many songs you want!!
    Posted 11-19-2022 at 01:20 PM by OnlineHumiliateSlve OnlineHumiliateSlve is offline
  4. Old Comment

Control My Music!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nya View Comment
    I don't have spotify. is nyan cat on there?
    I can look, if it is would you like me to add it??
    Posted 11-17-2022 at 02:30 PM by OnlineHumiliateSlve OnlineHumiliateSlve is offline
  5. Old Comment

Control My Music!

I don't have spotify. is nyan cat on there?
  6. Old Comment

Control My Music!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dizzleb View Comment
    I was going to be a dick but after reading fully and you like the same, you should listen to royal republic.. but after that Gunther: ding dong song
    I’ll listen! Feel free to add them!
    Posted 11-16-2022 at 06:18 PM by OnlineHumiliateSlve OnlineHumiliateSlve is offline
  7. Old Comment

Control My Music!

I was going to be a dick but after reading fully and you like the same, you should listen to royal republic.. but after that Gunther: ding dong song
  8. Old Comment

50 Names I would like to be called (Alphabetical Order)

It was brought to my attention that I was too dumb to fix this correctly. Although I forgot 39, I did not add it in correct alphabetical order. The correct order is

38. Slut Slave
    39. Slut Whore
    40. Smelly Bitch

I'm sorry I'm so stupid and it took so long to correct this obvious mistake.
    Posted 08-21-2019 at 06:22 PM by OnlineHumiliateSlve OnlineHumiliateSlve is offline
  9. Old Comment

This is How Stupid I Am

Also you are a stupid cunt becose you are a NickiMinaj Lover thst is a new lv, but dont worry we all love stupid cunts who know their place, one thing a pathetic dog like you must do is take a dump late in the park behind the bushes but with a slash naked and in fours im sure a shit lover like you will like the idea.
  10. Old Comment

50 Names I would like to be called (Alphabetical Order)

Why Im stupid for forgetting #39

39. Smelly Bitch

I am such a dumb slut for forgetting #39. I am so stupid because I cant even count to 50. Im clearly the dumbest slut slave there is because I cant do a simple thing like counting. It's amazing that I could even count to 38 without messing up because Im such a dumb bitch.
    Posted 03-03-2016 at 07:22 PM by OnlineHumiliateSlve OnlineHumiliateSlve is offline