Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > OnlineHumiliateSlve

Rate this Entry

Control My Music!

Posted 11-16-2022 at 01:57 PM by OnlineHumiliateSlve
Updated 05-26-2023 at 05:24 AM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

Hello All! I recently thought of a new idea for controlling my music! For those who don’t know, music control is a very effective way of making me feel controlled, mindless and dumb, or humiliated outside of sessions. The idea being that I am constantly listening; at work, driving around, at home literally like all the time!

So my idea is that I can share a link to a collaborative playlist on Spotify here and anyone can click it and add what they want. I’ll listen to it all day! The link is good for a week so I will see how it does the first week and decide if I post another link!

I like indie and alternative music like Cage the Elephant, MGMT, Foster the People, Take Impala, and the Lumineers. I hate new pop and rap. For example, I hate Nicki Minaj the most, then there's Iggy Azalea, and Migos, or Cardib B or any given twerk music, Sir. However, I feel very controlled and humiliated when people make me listen or dance/twerk to music I dislike. Feel free to add whatever you want regardless of my liked or disliked artists! Thanks!!

Let me know!
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5H...5e05d9b321a944
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 994 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I was going to be a dick but after reading fully and you like the same, you should listen to royal republic.. but after that Gunther: ding dong song
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Dizzleb View Comment
    I was going to be a dick but after reading fully and you like the same, you should listen to royal republic.. but after that Gunther: ding dong song
    I’ll listen! Feel free to add them!
    Posted 11-16-2022 at 06:18 PM by OnlineHumiliateSlve OnlineHumiliateSlve is offline
  3. Old Comment
    I don't have spotify. is nyan cat on there?
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nya View Comment
    I don't have spotify. is nyan cat on there?
    I can look, if it is would you like me to add it??
    Posted 11-17-2022 at 02:30 PM by OnlineHumiliateSlve OnlineHumiliateSlve is offline
  5. Old Comment
    I have a handful of people who became collaborators but haven’t added anything! Either way, feel free to add whatever songs you want and however many songs you want!!
    Posted 11-19-2022 at 01:20 PM by OnlineHumiliateSlve OnlineHumiliateSlve is offline
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by OnlineHumiliateSlve View Comment
    I can look, if it is would you like me to add it??
    Yes, you should add it if you can.
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nya View Comment
    Yes, you should add it if you can.
    I just added it!! Thanks!!
    Posted 12-07-2022 at 01:53 PM by OnlineHumiliateSlve OnlineHumiliateSlve is offline