Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Wetkev

Rate this Entry

My 3 most humiliating fantasies

Posted 08-14-2019 at 01:03 PM by Wetkev

So I have asked for a task nd the lovely Sam~ provided me this 1 I have to write a blog with my 3 most humiliating fantasies so here we go

So at number 3 I'd say it b gettin my lovense hush butt plug stuck in my ass and having to go to hospital where they have me bent over the bed and invite all the nurses and doctors in to have a look when they decide to use my phone to control vibrations they do this til I am hard as a rock when I get turned around and they start flicking my shaft I am there's to abuse

At number 2 would have be goin to a swimming pool and loosing my shorts in the pool havin to get out and go to my locker to get dressed to find my clothes had been stolen nd when I go to reception to ask about it I get offered some clothes from lost and found but the only ones that would fit were female so I'd have walk home wearing them on the way home I try to stay out of sight but doesn't go well and get caught and laughed at a whole lot

Finally at number 1 would be to go to a night club start making out with a beautiful women she leads me to toilets where she strips me down and ties me up next she calls her friends in and I'm made to serve them as they see fit if they need pee it has be in my mouth if they want to fuck me there are strapons waiting for them if they want ride me I cnt stop them I'm made to do this all nite no breaks I'm there's to use no matter wat just sat there fully nude being abused by a group of women being humiliated beyond belief

I hope these will do for the task would love to hear any feed back on these thank you
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1694 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Still waitin hear wat people think