Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

A kinky threesome; Welcoming a co-domme

Posted 05-29-2021 at 02:08 PM by Butterfly
Updated 05-29-2021 at 02:11 PM by Butterfly

Welcome friends and kinksters to a spectacular joint blog by the wonderful KinkyKoala (formerly TreasuredLittle) and myself - Butterfly.

2021 has started off kind of difficult for me, with some medical issues and then the passing of Mr. Devious’ mom. So kink has taken a bit of a back burner. However, Jaro and I have still talked every single day, just as we have for the past 4.5 years. Our friendship goes above and beyond kink, it always has.

About a month ago, I was discussing with Jaro the possibility of rebooting our kink relationship and I brought up the idea of a co-domme. We had a lot of fun with this type of dynamic in the past and I thought it might be fun again. As well, it could take some of the pressure off of me as I continue with my recovery. Lastly, it is always fun to add in new and exciting things to an old dynamic.

Jaro and I spent some time thinking this through and then a few hours writing out the perfect ad, but it just so happened that I had rekinkdled an old friendship from getDare … enter KinkyKoala ….

Butterfly and I met on this site 6+ years ago. At the time, we were both full time subs to wonderful Doms. We quickly built a friendship and became subby partners in bratty crime. Unfortunately, I had some big life events happen and I poofed from the site to focus on myself and my family. Recently, I have been needing more kink back in my life and so back to getDare I went. After a few nights in the chats I decided I wanted to explore my Domme side.

One lucky night I saw Butterfly in the chat and reintroduced myself to her, fully expecting her not to remember who I was after so long. But of course, she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met and so not only did she remember me, but welcomed me back quickly with open arms.

Duh, of course I remembered you. I thought about you frequently over the years!

We chatted for a few days before she proposed the idea of me joining her and Jaro’s dynamic. I will say, the idea of joining such an established dynamic was intimidating. Not only was I brand new at domming but I was considering entering a relationship with two people who have been playing together for years.

I think one of the reasons that the idea of somebody new appealed to me, was actually because it meant that I could help shape the type of Domme that you would become. You had reached out to me to ask for help/advice/mentoring and this partnership could serve as a crash course of sorts.

Despite being incredibly nervous I was excited at the opportunity. Butterfly introduced Jaro and I and we took things slow by just chatting and getting to know each other. The more comfortable we became the more kinky our conversations got. Jaro is a great subby little worm which has made it very easy to embrace my Domme role. I feel honored to own him alongside Butterfly and cannot wait to see how this relationship grows.

I think the whole thing really felt pretty natural from the start. And so, it just so happened that our well written ad didn't even get to see the light of day, because now we decided to add a KinkyKoala and make a dynamic duo and terrific trio.

We are so thrilled to have KinkyKoala on board with us. It has been a whirlwind of a time. She is so fresh and fun and her mind is so dynamic, devious and sexy. She is bratty and the banter is on point. We are going to have fun keeping Jaro on his toes for sure. I really am excited to see where things go and I think our worm is truly lucky to have the two of us owning him.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 682 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm so happy tgat you found such a wonderful dynamic! Co-Domming and/or co-subbing definitely adds a wonderful new dynamic to relationships, an can ease burdens when someone needs more time to focus on themselves. I'm glad for all three of you
  2. Old Comment
    I am super happy and excited with this change to our dynamic. Goddess KinkyKoala has been a great evil, sassy but also very nice addition to our D/s. I feel so lucky to be owned by two such wonderful Dommes!

Of course I am so brainless I probably need two Dommes to do my thinking for me anyways...
  3. Old Comment
    I'm so happy for all of you! The change of dynamic is always an adventure, but I'm glad it's working out for all of you. I look forward to hearing about your adventures, and it's always wonderful to hear about BDSM adventures and how they work. Have fun. <3
  4. Old Comment
    This is so cute! I hope you guys have a great time playing together.