Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rating: 8 votes, 3.88 average.

Re: My Feelings:

Posted 12-30-2019 at 09:54 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:14 AM by MasterDaddy02

I first want to say, that I am making progress slowly. I am going to physical therapy regularly for an hour a day. I have asked about pushing it to more. But my physical therapist said no. Also, the doctor has said no to pushing and pushing myself like that. But I told them both that I want to speed up the process of getting me back to normal once again. I have missed running and jogging. I have lost 15lbs. I am going into the office for just a few hours and then leaving. My body is not working with me and by that. I mean that I wake up in a sweat. I have woke up from having nightmares from the accident. I was taking so many pills a day. But now after talking to a friend, I stop and asked the doctor about taking Ibuprofen instead of Advil for my pain.
The last thing that I want is to get a hook on those pain pills. I don't like that idea whatsoever. I couldn't believe the number of pills that I was taking while in the hospital. But then, when I was leaving there. I had a whole bag of nothing but pills for pain and it wasn't funny. I mean that I am sure a junkie would love it, but not me. My ribs still hurt don't get me wrong. That is why I can't do a long period at the office yet. And a lot of work from home.
Other people are doing better, except for the two guys who were the last ones to get out of the hospital. Their recovery is so much slower than mine is and a couple of others. So we are doing a lot of conference calls. It is a slow process and we all know that. Some projects got setback, while others have been put on hold. But that is how it must be and we have lost some accounts or just passed them to others in the same field.

I am still planning to post on my blog about some dares that did take place with a person. And I look forward to sharing those exciting experiences. So, I am hoping to have them posted soon.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 994 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Glad to see you are (slowly) recovering! Here’s to hoping you end the year better than you start it!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wolf82 View Comment
    Glad to see you are (slowly) recovering! Here’s to hoping you end the year better than you start it!
    Thankyou Wolf82.
    Yes I am doing better and on that path to fully recover in a couple of months. The year is in that positive direction.