Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Re: Home Finally!

Posted 12-12-2019 at 09:38 PM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:18 AM by MasterDaddy02

Well, I am finally back home at my house! It was a slow walk from my friend's car to the house. It was that one step at a time too up the stairs and I made it. Then that walk inside the home sweet home. My housekeeper has been doing a good job in how she made the house smelled so refreshed and the smell of French vanilla throughout the front room and the dining room. The tree looks so beautiful with that Angel on top and knowing Christmas is not far away. I have been just taking it easy and very slow in pain, as I was seating on the couch. The smell of homemade soup and bread was great. Let me tell you after having hospital food and those crazy hours of being woken up to be checked over. But tonight I am looking forward to a very nice night of sleep and have the pain pills to help me. It is nice to be able to watch my big screen TV as well and check on things that I have not been able to check on while in the hospital. My friends have dropped off goodies for me too. But I am not in the mood for all those sweets and will be given them away to the homeless shelter tomorrow. I now have to get a brand new vehicle to replace my vehicle that was totally from the accident. So I will be calling my friends at the dealership to bring some over for me to look at next week. My SUV was only 5 months old and low miles. But a vehicle is nothing compared to one's life. My mail is the basket is full as my desk is too. So I will be slowly going through it and so on.

My bed felt so good and nice. I will be sleeping well, but now I will be waking up. I still remember that impact and how the windshield cracked from one of the employees hit it with something. I just can't remember if it was his foot or his body as the SUV flipped sideways.

I am just happy to be home!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 862 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Home sweet home. Enjoy your time, and don't be too eager with work and mail yet. Give yourself time to relax and recover. Don't forget about the mental drama such an accident causes.

I wish you best recovery and awesome holidays. Many thanks for the update.