Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Creepness

Nothing much till now....
Rate this Entry

Fit

Posted 09-10-2015 at 02:21 PM by owneed

this is not real...

Am I fit, well, I was fit a while ago, I used to play soccer 3 times a week, so I had strong calves and thighs, and ass, oh my ass, it was a magnificent ass...I liked myself alot, I admired myself, I was a good player, and the most amazing feeling and satisfaction you got, is when you score a brilliant Goal, and that you force all of the players even your opponents to applaud for you. you got the whole confidence in you, GLORY, like you can take the whole world in your hand...the only thing that I craved exhausting myself over it, I never mind going home with no energy left in me...I love soccer, and after finishing the game, and go home take a long shower, with all your muscles ache, very peaceful moments...,the only peaceful moments..

but then I went to the military service for a year, then work, then work sucked, and business losing, which leads to more work, another full time job, see everything is great, you can now barely cover the loss, and live. great. very great. you have no energy at the end of everyday, and yet you don't spare any money, and then no time for soccer, or anything else...

but at the end you're gaining, yes, I am, gaining...a lot of positive things, like ummm experience, yes, I have an experience now in how life sucks, and work experience as well...and I am losing as well, you beside the Business, people as well, very important ones, I never wanted them away, and well, can you blame them when they go, was it my fault?, well, blame work if makes you feel better...

And now I am not fit anymore, I started developing a small belly, and I played soccer 3 times in the last 5 years, and that is the most depressive idea in my whole life...

the only thing that I didn't lose is my magnificent ass. I am really thankful for it, its the only thing that is standing with me tell the end *pats ass* good job ass...

Its really not that bad, really, well, first I am smart, I have a good brain and skills, sooo, that must help, right...and I have a brilliant idea, which will make me rich, very rich, I wont say it here so you guys won't steal it, and in the end what really matters is that I don't hate anyone, and I like most of the people, so I....umm I won't say pleased, but I say, I am a little bit satisfied,

I'll regain everything back, I will find that time to play soccer again, I will become fit again, I will bring the long lost glory, I sure know I will fall in love, and I will have a tough love story, and I am going to get married, I am going to finish this stupid novel of mine, I am going to travel a lot, maybe I will go to Spain, Italy, UK, US, China, Thailand, and I ant to go to Marrakesh again, and I promise my ass that I will keep it magnificent all the time, maybe I will take my mother with me. I wont let it be the end, I wont be stuck like that forever....
I will heal what has been hurt, though I won't change the fate design, but the clock will reverse and I will bring back everything that once was mine. that once was mine......
this not real
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3449 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment

I see what you did there in the end of your blog. I love that song!

Owneed, I think very highly of you. You can get busy, you can get tired and lose time and energy for soccer... but you're always going to be this awesome dude! Don't you forget about that! I don't know about your ass, but I'm sure that it's awesome as well!
    I do hope you can fulfill all those wishes. Getting fit, traveling, writing. Those are all great goals! I'm sending you lots of luck and strength to get it all done!
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drwarschauu View Comment

I see what you did there in the end of your blog. I love that song!

Owneed, I think very highly of you. You can get busy, you can get tired and lose time and energy for soccer... but you're always going to be this awesome dude! Don't you forget about that! I don't know about your ass, but I'm sure that it's awesome as well!
    I do hope you can fulfill all those wishes. Getting fit, traveling, writing. Those are all great goals! I'm sending you lots of luck and strength to get it all done!

well, I knew you like these girly movies :P
    and I really think highly of you as well, you are one of the fewest true gentlemen on this site...

Side note for everyone: know the lack of grammar might be irritating for some of you, but I am really not in the mood of revising it all,