Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Creepness

Nothing much till now....
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Stray blog.

Posted 06-25-2015 at 09:31 AM by owneed

wellllll, there is nothing to read in this blog, its just me saying some stuff that are not important, so I really advice you to goo awaaay, there is nothing to read heree, gooooo noww, don't read itt, I mean itttt.....

I can't believe I was that stupid, I don't know how did that happen, its obvious that I wasn't conscious, I was set up...I need to investigate more about this...

I lost the most important thing in my life, I lost it in a very weird way, I might have been drugged or something, but I lost it, this is going to be a very very sad story....

nowwww, a part of being a good Dom, is to be feel that he can help his sub, that he can be there for his sub when she needs him the most, and to read his sub from just a sarcastic comments and to know when she is bothered by something...
anyway when you feel that you matter to your sub, and that you are able to help her, you become very happyy, cause you know, she is your sub, and you are helping her be a better person, its good to know that you have a good influence on someone that you love....

anyway, days ago, my sub told me that she has a problem, and according to my Dom instincts, I started to try to help her with it, anyway it was hard at the beginning, but, she turned to be a very good sub, and started doing the things that are very hard on her, and it made me extremely happy, I was extremely happy, and proud, cause...well lets state why exactly...

she keep saying things like.....will let me quote you what she says...

[24/06/2015 10:14:49] Owneed: You can write about how amazing i am
[24/06/2015 10:16:11 ] Icemaiden: youre amazing?!
[24/06/2015 10:16:19 ] Icemaiden: where was i when this happened sir?
[24/06/2015 10:16:23 ] Icemaiden: giggles

and things like
[20/06/2015 02:20:36 ] Icemaiden :yooooooooou should do what I say for once Sir
[20/06/2015 02:20:36 ] Icemaiden : I think that's a wonderful idea!

she keeps saying stuff like that, she is a lovely brat. and it soooo cute and adorable for me to handle itt, I don't know if she knew that or not....

anyway, and then, she always blush, which is one of my weaknesses, she gets embarrassed very easily, and she is sooo shyy, have you listened to her while she barks, she is one angry puppy and it melts meeee, like a bar of chocolate in your pocket...

and then she sends me photos to distracts me while I am at work, I mean boooooooooooobs...have you read her limits, she has pics in her limits, why is she being such a good pet, I mean whyyyy???

and then again, she makes some things that is very hard on her, it might be the hardest things for her to do, and it makes mee feeeel so proooud, I can't ever describe how proud I am, she such a good girl, and I am so lucky, like extremely lucky...

and then there is yesterday, when she did another something that made soooooo happy, I don't know if she planned all of that, or she is just a good girl, I really don't...

and cause of all of that, somehow, I found myself with no orgasms, I lost my control on my next orgasm, I don't know how I lost it, I don't know If it's me who is that stupid, or its her who is that smart...but I lost the most important thing in my life...
I lost my orgasm

Icemaiden, is one hell of a strong woman, she loves everyone, she is genuine at the heart, she gets angry for the unfair things in the world, you can't blame her for wanting Justice, she is one hell of a writer, she wrote over an 1000 poem, she struggles a lot and with a lot of things, yet its almost impossible to tell when she is struggling with something, you can't blame yourself if you couldn't stop yourself from loving her, she is very fun to talk with and very loyal to her friends, one can be so stupid to hurt someone like her, cause she never ever hurt anyone, her personality is great, you can't get bored from her, its so hard to resist her when she is acting all cute, I hate her sad faces cause I can't resist it, I gave her everything she wants when she send me one, and she sucks for it, she is there for everyone, for EVERYONE, and she never ever demand anyone to be there for her, she never want to bother anyone with her problem, she is the definition of a good person, I look up for her most of the times, I learn from her everyday...and I love her as a friend, and as a sub, and as coco....
and I am very proud of her

there give me my orgasm back now
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5125 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    has she been conspiring with truthpick? She just made me agree to let her control my denial a few days ago :|. She actually sounds like truthpick and reacts the same way to being embarrassed!

I am glad she makes you so happy

also eeeeeewwwwwww stock colours because my lovely purple isn't visible.
  2. Old Comment
    Noo I can't give it back your orgasm has gone poof for a loooong time Sir! I haven't decided how long yet actually.. *giggles*

Of course you learn from me, I know way better than you do. And I'm not a brat I'm adorable and sweet and angelic!

I know the last few days have been hard at times and I'm well aware at times you probably wanted to strangle me. *whistles* But you never stopped trying to help and learning what you could and that means a lot to me <3

I can't help it it's just way too much fun sending you pics knowing you can't do anything about them while you're in work

I'm so thankful to have you in my life and I love you. <3

Now to decide on an edge bank.. *goes away to ponder*
  3. Old Comment
    Owneed! I love this blog soooo much. Your writing always makes me smile!
    <3
  4. Old Comment
    This is so sweet! I love your interaction with each other. I am always a sucker for a sweet blog by a Dom/me, and your love for Ice Maiden really oomes through.
  5. Old Comment
    You two are the bestest and I love you both [though if you ever post another spider on my wall I'll kill you ]