Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rate this Entry

Re: Regarding Dares!

Posted 02-29-2016 at 02:09 AM by MasterDaddy02

1. If a sub is taken and owned, they have that right to say "no," to any dare and should not have to give a reason why! Especially, if you are not their Master or Dom.

I feel that they are not entitled to the reason why. Because, you must show that respect to the sub. You must show that respect also to their Master and Dom as well.

I would like to hear comments in regard to this!

2. What are your thoughts when, those keep pushing for a reason why?

3. When the answer is "no," why must people keep riding that sub, if they are not there owner?

4. What gives them that right?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5978 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Quote:
    1. If a sub is taken and owned, they have that right to say "no," to any dare and should not have to give a reason why!
    Submissives that aren't taken and/or owned have the right to say no too.
  2. Old Comment
    Thankyou, I didn't mean to leave them out either. They have that right even more! ��
    Updated 02-29-2016 at 09:13 AM by MasterDaddy02 (corrections)
  3. Old Comment
    If the submissive is owned/single, I agree that they do not have to justify why they do not wish to do a dare, especially if it is not their Master. For those who still push and show no respect to the submissive/couple, isn't that a form of bullying? Perhaps they keep riding the sub because they think that a submissive is weaker then (when we are not!) themselves so they think that intimidating them by pushing is okay. They do not have a right to do that and should be dealt with accordingly.
    There should be a zero tolerance for that type of behavior.
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by coffeecutie View Comment
    If the submissive is owned/single, I agree that they do not have to justify why they do not wish to do a dare, especially if it is not their Master. For those who still push and show no respect to the submissive/couple, isn't that a form of bullying? Perhaps they keep riding the sub because they think that a submissive is weaker then (when we are not!) themselves so they think that intimidating them by pushing is okay. They do not have a right to do that and should be dealt with accordingly.
    There should be a zero tolerance for that type of behavior.

Thankyou so very much for your comments! People really need to stop and think, when they do hear that big word "NO." Then just move on !
  5. Old Comment
    But on the other hand, if a sub says "no" to the owner. Its not so much of having "right" to know why. communicating why will deepen the relation
  6. Old Comment
    Naturally every submissive has the basic right to say no.

However, I don't see why the submissive wouldn't say why. In a long term relationship, it aids in communication and understanding. In a one off play it might make the darer aware of something they genuinely didn't know. If nothing else, it is common decency to give an explanation.

The only time I can see a reason for such a deplorable lack of manners is if the giver of the task is a complete and insensitive moron - in which case, what are you doing with them in the first place?