Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rate this Entry

Surviving toxic People

Posted 12-31-2020 at 09:20 AM by Bloxo

So firstly to make this clear, I am not talking about GD with this post...I am not opening that can of worms!

But through the therapy I have had this year, I can call myself a survivor for some of the relationships I've endured and some of the people who have come into my life only to try and ruin it.

I think everyone has at some point encountered someone toxic, whether it be at home, in the workplace or in relationships, maybe even some of your friends have turned out to be toxic and you never knew it until they turned.

I have been learning about this sort of psychology, as I have found out the hard way in life that I need to protect myself more and be able to spot these people earlier.

2021 I want to be a toxic free life and I hope the same for all of you too!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1485 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I just emerged from a relationship that was starting to become toxic. The thing is, I always considered myself super self aware and I have been in those type of relationships before and always say that I won't let it happen again, but it just sneaks up on you.

Good for you for surviving and good luck in this upcoming year. You deserve good things and good people.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    I just emerged from a relationship that was starting to become toxic. The thing is, I always considered myself super self aware and I have been in those type of relationships before and always say that I won't let it happen again, but it just sneaks up on you.

Good for you for surviving and good luck in this upcoming year. You deserve good things and good people.
    I'm sorry to hear you have been through this as well, these people can be very good at hiding their true selves and it's sad that we have to maintain a constant vigil to look out for ourselves, wishing you better luck and much happiness, hope you are doing well