Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cynthiaakabecca

Rate this Entry

Thanksgiving part A

Posted 12-18-2009 at 06:14 AM by cynthiaakabecca

Here is my exeperience over Thanksgiving holiday. I had been thinking about the dare that required going without a type of clothing for a period of time and I decided I would give this a try when I went home over the Thanksgiving break. My goal would be to go without a bra and panties for six days that I would be gone. I "forgot" to pack any bras or panties. I even "forgot" to put on any that day either. The time that I would be gone would be late Tuesday through Sunday. This would be the longest time by far that I would have gone without anything beneath.

Overall it was a wonderful experience. After the first couple of days it did not even occur to me that I was participating in a dare. It was a comfortable, relaxing experience and it started to feel natural rather doing something "naughty". Being small chested does have its advantages in situations like this. The occasional erect nipple I hardly took notice of as time went on. When I arrived back to school and put on a bra and panties the next day it felt really constricting and I could not wait to take them off again.

I am not sure how to discuss my experience except for detailing you on some of the outfits I wore. For the most part it was to be practical rather than intending to be sexy or revealing.

I wore to class the outfit I would wear on the plane later that day. I am glad I only had morning classes on Tuesday, so I was able to head to the airport by noon. It was my favorite black travel skirt and a dark green rayon shirt. The rayon felt nice against my skin. I had the shirt unbuttoned to the third button. I also wore my leather jacket and my knee high black boots. The two flights were pretty uneventful and I arrived home by late evening. On the flight I was thinking about the whole bathroom situation at home and the situations I might find myself in because of chioces

The first situation I encountered was the situation with the bathroom. My room is next to the bathroom so it would be a short walk. My sister's room is on the other side of my room and my parent's room is downstairs. Easily solved I took off my skirt in my room and walked to the bathroom wearing just my rayon shirt to start getting ready for bed. My little sister, who is sixteen, wanted to chat for a while. She must have been excited that I was home after a few months of being away. I kinda had to be careful how I sat as to not reveal my my little secret. I was not sure if I would let her in on my secret at some point. I was not sure if I could trust her with my secret or if she would say something to mom and dad.

Typically when I am home I can usually go about the house in a long t-shirt and panties in the mornings before getting dressed for the day. That would not be as easy now. I planned a few choices for lounging around the house or before bed time. One was a pair of sweats and a t-shirt, the other were the scubs from Halloween, and the third was a pair of running shorts and a black cami and of course a longer t-shirt if I felt being a little risky.

Since the weather is colder I wore mostly sweaters with either a long skirt, leggings or jeans. Nothing really out of the ordinary except for nothing underneath. The softer sweaters felt nice against my skin, but I would sometimes put a t-shirt, cami or tank top on if I was wearing a wool. sweater. The heavier clothing made my nipples not so noticible when they were hard. Cold weather made them hard a lot when not wearing a bra! It did feel nice though when I could feel the wind blow through my sweater. It gave me a nice shiver

On Thanksgiving evening I took my sister to see New Moon. I wore black leggings, a blue button down silky shirt unbottoned two buttons with a silver cross resting on my chest right above where the first button was buttoned. And of course by leather jacket and boots. During the movie I unbuttoned my shirt to the fourth button for the majority of the movie, but buttoned it up to the third button towards the end of the movie. My sister did not notice becasue she was so enthralled with the movie. I left the shirt as it was as we walked out of the movie. It was arousing having my shirt unbottoned below my breast and not wearing a bra. I was not popping out but it was obvisous I was not wearing a bra. My sister did take notice as we were walking to the the car and gestured to me that my shirt was a bit more unbuttoned than it should be. I pretended to have been unaware of my wardrobe malfunction and buttoned it up one button. On the way home my sister asked me about not wearing a bra. I told her I was comfortable going without sometimes especially when wearing something soft. I asked if she had ever gone braless and she got a mortified look on her face and said no. She has larger breasts than me, so it might not be so easy for her to try and feel comfortable with. I suggested that she try it sometime just to see what it felt like. She kind of changed the subject and begain talking about shopping the next day on Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving shops are opened early (4am) and have big sales and people line up for hours before hand to get a place in line).

The next morning we were to be up at 3am to go to the mall. I am not a huge go to the mall type of shopper. I would rather order something online than wait in line with tons of people. Well, as fate would have it I forgot to set my alarm, so my sister comes into my room to wake me. She turned on the lights and went to wake me and realized I was not wearing anything. She seemed a bit flustered and embarrassed. I told her to give me a minute to get ready, so she leaves and I quickly put on a pair of jeans and a black and grey thermal shirt, grabbed my coat and put my boots on and I was ready to go. On the drive to the mall she asked about me sleeping naked. She asked if that is something I have done since going away to college and I told her that I actually started sleeping nude when I was in high school around her age. I said when I started it may have been a couple of times per month or when it was too hot in the summer. I went on to explain how it is very comfortable, you keep warm and you dont get tangled up with your sleepwear. I told her not to be so negative until she at least tries it and then she can judge. She got quiet and dropped the subject. The mall was very crowded, but I did come away with a few Christmas presents and a few things for myself as well

The following day I had plans to meet up with my girlfriends from high school and go out to dinner. It was nice seeing them in person again and to be able to catch up. I wore a black semi-sheer layering top over a black racer back cami and my denim skirt which goes up to my knees and black stockings and of course my boots and leather jacket. The semi-sheer layering top and the cami are two of the things that I bought the day before and were atypical of the style my friends know me for. They said they liked the new me and that I came across as more confiedent with my fashion choices. It made me feel good that they were so encouraging. I so badly wanted to tell them about the real new me, but decided it might be too soon to get into such conversations now.

The next morning I had to get up early to head to the airport and back to school. I would have to check an extra bag with all of my winter clothes, but at least I would have more choices and be warmer during the winter. I got up early to take a shower. Since my sister knew about me sleeping nude I decided just to walk to the bathroom nude instead of wearing the longish t-shirt which I had been. I wrapped myself in my towel because I heard my parents downstairs and did not want to have an incident right before leaving.

I dont think my folks caught on to my adventure over the holiday. I did my own laundry so the non-existant bras and underwear would not be an issue. I kinda think that is a good thing that they did not pay attention because most of the time I didnt notice either. It just seemed natural and the rush of going braless or commando seemed to have vanished.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1110 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments