Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Vinnie's Blog

Interesting topics, important activities that are going on in my life, what happened that say or the day before, entries sometimes including my roommate kayla
Rate this Entry

what sucks about GD

Posted 07-07-2012 at 08:56 AM by Vinnie
Updated 07-07-2012 at 08:58 AM by Vinnie

perverts, enough said.

fakes, those that simply pose as women and thhose that pose as female mistresses, worse than the perverts.

those pervertss and fakes that been on the forum for quite a long time and think they are "top dogs" in general. or in the. "kink life" (bdsm,.,.,.,)

the forum obviously has potential but it just needs. enough real people to "overpower"

I honestly don't even know how to express myself on this matter, hopefully some real people will get the 'jist' of what I am thinking and/or saying
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5605 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hmm, you've got a point. I won't lie. Been there, done that. But for me, posing as a female was just a pass time.... If this is what your worried abt, i assure you the mods look after it.

The real problem here is - Master / Subs themselves...

All say - Long term / No Limit. But when the time comes to act the part, they just vanish within one chat or one reply.

I'd say that out of roughly, what ?? 60k members, around 10k are serious, 2k are under aged ?? 20k are inactive on a regular basis and blah blah blah >.<
    Posted 07-07-2012 at 04:06 PM by God_Of_Masters God_Of_Masters is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I just do not like even exchange, I make up a dare takes a few mins to type and all I get in return is the words smallest maybe dare possible... I gave up slightly on this site.
  3. Old Comment
    I think you have a point too. There are definitely some people on here who think they're 'top dog' and barely give you the time of day.
    I'm not liking the site as much as I used to either.
  4. Old Comment
    if only i had more knowledge regarding this type of "community" i'd make my own forum :\
  5. Old Comment
    Awww there used to be more real peeps. They're hiding maybe. ;D

I miss the for reallio blogs that aren't just totally made up nasty sex stories or fake girls advertising pictures they got from Google. :P