Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Yasna

Rate this Entry

PM Dare Diary – Day 1

Posted 03-26-2018 at 08:46 PM by Yasna
Updated 04-02-2018 at 10:56 PM by Yasna

I began my session with a 10 minute meditation on submission, naked and kneeling on a pillow. I've been doing this for several days now and it helps me to calm down and get into sub space.

The dares given fit quite nicely together with only one exception: two naked workouts. Damn! I don't even like to work out once a day … or a week … or at all. But I'm overweight so I probably should be thankful for the kinky motivation. :-) However, I had been tremendously aroused the whole day and was specifically asked to edge before the workout. I didn't mind at all to begin with some fun. Masturbation time, finally! I decided to hump my pillow first, get this frustrating nuisance out of the way. To my surprise it wasn't frustrating at all. I have a pillow that is quite rigid, almost triangle-shaped and – as it turned out – very suitable for a neglected pussy. It felt so good to rub it against the somewhat coarse fabric. When the five minutes where over I quickly reached down to my clit, and it was a matter of seconds before I came close to orgasm. The other nine assigned edges took significantly longer. I panicked a bit because I seemed to need more time for each. By the time I was finally done with them my greedy cunt was leaking.

But – hooray! – two workouts had to be done. So I put on a binder clamp on either nipple (ordinary binder clamps, not the really mean fold back clamps; they will appear later …) and looked at my playlist of workout videos. I'm not athletic. I have done some walking and light exercises in the last months, but nothing serious. And when you're already panting at the beginning of the workout that's a bad start, right? But this is just the beginning, no need to bleed myself dry. I decided to do a low impact cardio workout twice, taking about 20 minutes. "Low impact" is a good idea when you have binder clamps attached to your nipples. During the more vigorous parts they felt much more annoying than I had imagined. The bouncing of even my rather small tits was passed along to the pins, tugging at my sensitive flesh. I'm pretty sure this will be one of my most hated dares.

When I took off the pins the pain rushed through my body, I squirmed in agony … But … Hm, well. I'm quite a painslut. I squirmed in relief too. While I was rubbing my aching nipples I realized how much I had missed that feeling: the exquisite pleasure of pain. That seemed a good opportunity to build on so subsequently I gave my ass the requested spanking. 50 strokes … Even though that wasn't a remarkable spanking at all my no longer accustomed, generally quite soft ass cheeks felt glowing in heat. When I rubbed them later I recognized a distinct bump on my right ass cheek. And the look in the mirror revealed, yes, it was deep red.

But more than the pain from impact play I like constant pain. Like uncomfortable positions provide. Or clamps. So I was very much looking forward to the next part. But I decided to take it slow, to really enjoy every single step. NAKED CHAINED was requested twice, that would give me an hour, plenty of time to enjoy the variety. I started by putting on my leather collar. When I was collecting the necessary items for the next part I looked at my heels. They aren't particularly high heels, about 3.5 inches. I don't wear them often, therefore I'm not used to them, and they tend to hurt quite quickly. But today I thought a slut should wear heels whenever possible. Am I right? So I decided to wear them for the full hour even though I was only obliged to 30 minutes. I felt very naughty when I put them on … Naked with only heels … At home … I clicked the leg cuffs shut and looked at my feet. I will definitely wear heels more often in summer.

With the hands cuffed in front of my body my hands were so close to my pulsing clit that I couldn't resist rubbing it a little until a soft moan escaped from my lips. But something in me decided it was to early yet to start pleasuring myself again. Instead I stood in front of my wardrobe mirror for a quarter of an hour, looking at myself, naked, collared, and chained. I don't consider myself very beautiful, but that was a sight for sore eyes. The last ten minutes of the first half hour I gagged myself with my panties. But then I wanted to see myself all spiffed up. I put on my ring gag with nose hook (which is far more difficult with cuffed hands than I expected it to be). This combination is so incredible humiliating … Unable to close the mouth … My nostrils pulled up as if I were a pig … And the hook tears on the nose when I bend forward.

Next I added the nipple clamps with bells. More connotations of animals and dehumanization. This is so weird. I don't understand it. I'd argue for the equality of the genders. I feel treated unjustly when I hear women are paid less for the same work than men. But here I stood, a symbol of female submissiveness, and I felt the juice from my cunt running down my legs. And I did that just because some random guys from the internet (no offence) – who I will never know – wrote a few lines in a text message. Sometimes when I think about this I feel broken. But in these moments … It's like getting access to a deeper layer of feelings. Horniness and, yes, bliss. And horniness. And also horniness. :-) Before I put on the clover clamps on my folds I scooped up some of the wetness from my cunt. It smells and tastes so sweet … the essence of desire. Carefully I hung a weight on the chain between my legs, let it dangle, stretching out my labia. I teased out my clit from under its protective hood (I thought: "Why don't you hide, little girl?", but my cunt has different ideas sometimes). I opened a clothespin, put it on, took a deep breath, and slowly released the pressure. I hurt, but not as badly as I had remembered it. I put my hands behind my head and tried to stand so still that the bells wouldn't chime. But they make a sound very easily and the constant dinging was even more humiliating. And while I was trying to stand still my cunt switched helplessly in the no men's land between pleasure and pain.

After the ten minutes for the ring gag, the nipple, pussy and clit clamps had passed, I used the remaining time, about a quarter of an hour, to really work my cunt, which was now screaming in ache – of pain and for attention. I rarely masturbate standing, I prefer a comfy bed. Yesterday it seemed the natural way though. I was quite proud of myself that I wasn't bitching about the heels, but actually enjoyed wearing them.

I was almost finished, but I had saved the worst for last: the binder clamps on my nipples. Here they come, these deceivingly small monsters with the tight grip of a jaw vice. Wearing them crosses the threshold from pleasurable pain to pure pain for me. I dread them. I hate them. I put them on, started the timer and groaned, clenched my fists, ground my teeth, and tried in vain to fight back the tears as I heard the seconds ticking away so slowly, minutes between each tick … I bit my hand to replace this pain with another pain in the hope to drown it out. I can still see the marks of my teeth on my hand now. But how sweet was the feeling after I made it through. I felt a weird feeling of accomplishment: the ability to dig deep, to give it all.

I was smiling and sweating while I was unlocking the hand and leg cuffs. What a great start! For a second I thought about masturbating to orgasm, but, no, this wouldn't have done justice to the experience. Yes, quite some lustfulness had been unearthed in the last two hours. But it was worth to be honed.

Dares done: SPANK ASS 25 (2x), CLOVER LABIA WEIGHT, BELL NIPPLES, BINDER NIPPLES, CLOTHESPIN CLIT, GAG RGH, GAG PANT, COLLAR, HEELS, NAKED CHAINED (2x), EDGE 10, HUMP 10

Dares open: none. Feels good, but I assume this won't last.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2570 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great report - thank you
    Posted 03-27-2018 at 06:20 AM by StrippokerMick StrippokerMick is offline
  2. Old Comment
    OMG, why did I find this blog? It's 2am, I should be sleeping and this diary doesn't help a bit to calm me down. I love it and have to read it all. Now.
  3. Old Comment
    For day 1...you should be so so proud..... That's amazing xxxoooxxx��������������