Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

Update On Owed/Owing Dares

Posted 04-24-2017 at 04:48 AM by tyragon123
Updated 04-24-2017 at 04:49 AM by tyragon123 (Made it more concise (hopefully))

Prior Events
Felt like writing about this as there is now a/nother date set to clear up these dares. Last time the other party chickened out about 30 mins before I was going to leave for his house. He said a job came up that he had to do. (In reality he was at his house from 1PM - 5PM, before he went to the job).

How did I know that? We set up Find My Friends when a group of us were driving to a beach house for a holiday so we could see how far off everyone was. He didn't turn it off, so I sometimes keep tabs on him with it. (is that illegal?)

The Current Score
The list according to our message chat about 6 months ago (nothing new since then) is as follows:

I must
  • Give blowjob and swallow cum
  • Drink some piss (his choice how much)
He Must
  • Give blowjob & swallow cum (possibly a second)
  • Drink some piss (my choice how much)
  • Rimjob (with or without shit, depending how I feel at the time)

How it All Started
Some time, about 3-4 years ago (maybe longer), this friend and I started making bets on challenges we would do in video games. Eg.
  • Person to find most resources - Minecraft
  • Winner of Age of Empires II Game
  • Winner of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Battle
  • Winner of a Large GTA V Race
  • Winner of Killer Bunnies Game
I'm sure there were more but can't remember them.

After we accumulated a couple we completed them. I was more lucky than him (I did cheat on one occasion, don't tell him ) He had to lick my feet and give me a blowjob and I had to do something (can't remember).

After we went into the city with some other friends one night, he dropped me home and gave me an aborted blowjob (the mood inside a cramped car in the dark in public is always great). He calls that enough to count for it being completed but I'm not so sure.

Then we did more and never got around to actually doing them.

Current Affairs
If nothing comes up, I'll be going to his house on Thursday to hopefully clear some of these up. I'm not masturbating after tonight to give him a big load. I'm also thinking I may try and ruin his orgasm. That would be so frustrating for him.

I'll let you know how it goes. Sorry if this has been confusing to read. Tried to make it as easy to follow as possible. If he chickens out again I will definitely bring it up and try and get something else out of him.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1849 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments