Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

Spending Spree: Round II

Posted 01-15-2017 at 12:00 AM by tyragon123

A couple of weeks after my last purchases, I was at it again. On the 4th of January, I bought a penis pump, an anal starter dildo, another butt plug (this one silicone), and another masturbator. Also a rubber cock ring.

I haven't had a chance to try either of the anal items yet. I hope to soon though. The masturbator is not as good as my last one, but then again it is cheaper. I like this one because it's reversible which means easier to dry.

I've been using the penis pump for a few days and I like it too. Quite fun pumping it up and leaving it on while I play games and speak with my friends.

And then I decided to buy more shit. This was a couple of hours ago. (I wrote this at the same time I wrote the last post by the way). Up till now, I have spent $125 on sex toys. Today I spent $85 more. ($210 all up at the moment)

The thing that made me spend this time were the heavily discounted Fleshlights. They had a fair few down to $60 from $110. I ended up going for the Riley Reid Lotus one.

As well as the Fleshlight I got a nice leather gag and some nipple sucker/pump things. (Those two were 2 for $35). And finally I got a 4 ring metal cock ring set for less than $5. Different sized cock rings that go around your balls and dick.

These should arrive by next Friday. I will definitely share my thoughts on the Fleshlight.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1953 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments